Since the US has gotten a counter to the tiger 2,how about we get a counter for the P47

I don’t know? For example, for proper balance?

If Pershing is to be equivalent to Tiger 1.
And if it’s such an irrelevant pixel shot, I have no idea why you’re so insecure about losing it.

3 Likes

uwu

2 Likes

Btw. Even in WT Pershing shares same BR with Tiger 2 P. Not with Tiger 1 :)).

3 Likes

Oh I’m sorry they’re both tier V so removing it is to remove the M26’s utility against the KTH which is also tier V

APCR isn’t good enough to actually warrant crying about balance just because it has more flat pen

You want to know why that is?
Because Gaijin have overtiered it to fuck and will never bring it down
Just like the 76 Shermans
The Jumbo
The T25

The tank is almost identical to the Tiger 1 in both armor penetration and armor layout, but Gaijin sees fit to give it a gonked out reload rate and uptier it to fight nearly purely KTs and post war shit because ((((

1 Like

WT also has the 76 jumbo at the same br as KTP at some point, which would have seen leo 1s

3 Likes

If you honestly believe that then where were you three years ago and I don’t see you denouncing the concept of rockets in this game

›At some point
I think it still is lmao

US tank BRs starting with the 76 Shermans are a fucking joke until you get to the M47/M48

2 Likes

nope, it’s 6.7 now

Honestly it is alreayd enough of a joke that I can’t tell if you’re serious and I don’t want to open WT to check
:fearful:

i had to in search of a pershing to test tiger 1 on and i saw it at 6.7 and the wiki says 6.7

1 Like

I agree that Germany needs something like the Panzerblitz, i.e. SMALLER rockets. The IL-2 (1941) and P-47 can engage several separate squads before needing to refill. Sure, the German 21s are much easier to hit someone with and also damage vehicles more easily - but this lower skill floor comes at the cost of also having a much lower skill ceiling. Similar to how an experienced pilot can get more value out of 4x50kg than 2x250kg, for example.

Germany doesn’t have any plane with a higher amount of smaller rockets. The closest they get is the 37mms but most players would trade in cannons for ordnance in a heartbeat.

4 Likes

Thats seems like a great idea,somthing easily used by anyone to get back at all the cancer we have faced.

1 Like

Why the 190F? The G would be a lot more useful imho since it can carry underwing 250 kgs bombs.

RE.2005 series 0. It would be slower than the P-47 but turns better and accelerates slightly better. You could have it carry 1x500 and 2x100 kgs bombs.

IT was made and apparently was field tested but it damaged its own fuselage but who cares? The game doesn’t need to follow reality 1to1 like Japanese HO-RI wich didn’t even exist the Japanese were never even making Ho-ri 3 (The one in the game) they were trying to make HO-ri 2 and unlike PB2s which are Heat rounds these are SAP HE rounds same used on BF 110 in-game and on this plane it wouldn’t be as cancer as P-47 it doesn’t have front MGs they were changed to give place for rockets it can get bombs but I guess that would make plane to heavy

M26 is not a counter to KT. KT is far better.

Don’t you see the problem?

The 109 is complete garbage, there is zero point to it but shooting down planes. The p-47 can shoot down planes, blow up 2 tanks in a single pass and wipe 20 infantry.

The 190 D12 is the equivalent, but it’s far worse at flying in this game and almost broken.

2 Likes

In some countries, blasphemous speach is considered a crime warranting the highest punishment.

2 Likes

Devs should take the first plunge, in War Thunder the 109 is GOAT !

Pretty much in Enlisted as well… unless you have the no longer available Tempest premium plane for allies, I wish you the best of luck if your enemy is in a G10 or G14…