Since "historical accuracy" is back as an argument

Ngl i hardly saw a phanter before cuz the progresion was very slow meaning that enemies and mates Will have bolt action rifles and hardly You got players with decent equipment

And what is used now the moment someone unlocks the King Tiger that’s it … they play nothing else … unless they add Jagdtiger …

And?
The minute someone unlocks the P-47, they do not stop using anything else other than the nuke plane (which was already a thing in Normandy), so the Japanese wood tank or the IS-2.
That is how progression (usually) works and how it also rolled in the old order.
It sucks, but if you wanna change it, you have to change the entire progression system and not the map/ theatre system.

1 Like

Just wait to the minor update the bf-109 k4 Will get a good bomb so is gonna be spamed like a P-47

1 Like

Well Try Japanese planes all the BR V and BR IV planes are amazing

1 Like

They (mostly) dont start in air so they are already good for me.

what all the fighters start in the Air at BR IV and V which one doesn’t ?

Well I’m not excited about that at all cuz I play BF 109 G-14 and I hope one day it receives 250 kg bomb…

1 Like

Yes is an actual good figther plane and probably can be used like an attacker plane with the bomb that Will be added, besides that we have to wait until the minor that Will be released

Soon™

1 Like

With HA Soviets wouldn’t be able to have even a single Fedorov at BR5 and AS-44 would only have 5 copies in entire match shared between players. And Japanese Kamikaze pilots would get awarded with bonus 50 silver each time they explode themselves against enemy tanks.

ahh we shall see hope they receive bombs cuz i prefer to play planes hope USSR P-63A-10 also gets a bomb cuz i really hate USSR planes so I can play some plane there xD

Il series are very good ngl this ones are probably the most resistent planes in the Game cuz they can easily eat 30mm XD

I didnt touch the Japs in a while now, but were not the Attackers carrier-based because they are IJN planes?

no they are land biased not all IJN planes are carrier Japan in late war stopped focusing on carrier based fighters cuz they had no carriers left all the planes are land biased Mitsubishi A7M is the only carrier braised fighter after the Zero and it was made like 9 cuz there was no need of it since there was no carriers left … there was no need Japan to make carrier planes all the planes that you have in game at BR IV and V are land based and historically they where land biased planes only D4Y1 is carrier but that’s not a br IV plane sadly its there xD

1 Like

Nice to know, thanks.

1 Like

Well for Axis there is 2 planes Ki-61-Otsu Kai and Bf 109 G-14 you will never regret unlocking them… the P-47 only have good anti ground capabilities but against this 2 planes he struggles a lot Ki-84-Ko is good for duels but its hard plane to master while G-14 and Ki-61 are easy to learn the flaps on Ki 61 are very fragile on BF 109 are unbreakable almost so use them if you use the Otsu you will have to master the speed for the flaps are very tricky

It would be great to use your 128mm gun against Shermans and infantry.

1 Like

I might not be against it if there were no AS44.

1 Like

well BR (power rating) and Historical Accuracy cant mutually exist, because some of the most powerful stuff was around at the start. You would have to compromise and therefore it wouldnt be “historically accurate”

Attributes like rate of fire or mag capacity can tip toe around the two though …So. :man_shrugging:

The Best hope I can see is eventually for a new game mode. Like other shooters that change up the laws of balance by having a “Hardcore mode” or “realistic”

I have been playing @tommyZZM Big action again recently and he has swapped over to a spawn cost system with 40 plus squads available and makes BR irrelevant. Puts a very hefty spawn score on the best squads or has less available, which makes them rare and very precious. Pretty cool.

Sometimes the battle is won/lost before half the team had enough score for a single Tiger tank spawn for example.

5 Likes

Yes no problem just give US Tiny Tim rockets if they give GE this doom turtle :smiley: