Should I delete the squads that I dont use?

Imo Never sell them.

I have like 190 German squads for example and even today I m always changing the squads for another.
imagem
(198 squads total)
i was lucky to unlock all squads (legacy) before merge, and i belive i havent sold not intend to sell a single one.
We don’t know tomorrow’s, and 10k isn’t even worth the time I place to max them

3 Likes

lol it worth nothing if you never gonna use it.

Is not like all those squad are Italian or commonwealth. You still don’t need 10+ of those squad to create line up that you will rarely use for a F2P player.

With me, even mods, and alpha testers are all recommending you not to sell them.

But you do you, some ppl can’t avoid making bad decisions no matter how many ppl advise against them.

1 Like

Most of them are players that have multiple slots. Their advice are not always suitable for F2P players.

lol calling it bad decisions by just saying some guys advice against it instead of giving proper arguments.

here, because reading seems difficult for you:

I put it this way.

Silver is always coming as one play
But, once you sell the squad, you won’t see it ever again.

And the 10k you get from selling them, would come either way by just playing.

1 Like

That doesn’t really address the situation I said. Those are mainly for squad that you will really use.
The only stuff that is related is maybe being a collector.

Doesn’t have any different if you never use it anyway.

well this said, i wont try to convince you other wise more.

god speed.

1 Like

again, because you REALLY struggle reading, simplified version!

that single point alone is quite valuable even for f2p innit? it means big reserve space, like premiums, but free!

wanna keep arguing for no reason?

lol seems like you don’t have those never used squad. Those never used squad are not levelled. So you can’t really store extra soldier in it. There is also a minimum soldier amount per squad.
Spending large amounts of time to level up those squad that you didn’t bother to use is not worth it. Not to mention F2P players don’t even need that much reserve since they don’t have much slot.

you don’t need to lvl them, all squads have a minimum number of men they can contain.
Swap useless soldiers, by some you wish to keep.

Still want to uselessly argue for no reason?

The only stuff you can swap is riflemen. Unless you have ridiculous amounts of riflemen or else this is not really useful.

well no. a starter assaulter squad, got 1 assaulter slot. mortar squad, 1 mortar men slot, etc. you can swap em normally.

wanna keep going?

Assaulter squad is meta squad so it is not the unused squad we are talking about.

You can only use mortar man on mortar squad. If for you the mortar squad is unused squad then there is no point of storing them in the first place.

buddy. I know you are slow. But look, it was to cite examples, since ALL squads can be used the same way. I also wrote

You know what “etc.” means at least?
here:
abbreviation for et cetera: and other similar things. It is used to avoid giving a complete list:

We saw lots of lions, tigers, elephants, etc.

Fewer examples

So what ? We are talking about those unused squad. Is there any point of storing a sniper in your unused sniper squad if you are not going to use any sniper in your line up anyway?

they can also contain riflemen for free, like I already covered earlier.

Slow AND forgetful? my, my…

Anyway, it’s late for me and I go sleep. Feel free to keep bickering for no reason, I may (or may not) come back to you with yet another troll… errr… serious answer tomorrow, kay? toodles! :blush:

lol I literally said they can only contain rifleman for free. You said no, now you can’t answer my argument and come back to said that it is you who said this.

lol can’t even answer my argument so you come up with this.

I found that a lot of my old level 1 or level 2 squads which I considered worthless at that time because they were mostly rifle squads and I hated bolt action rifles become great squads at level 5 with the better level 5 weapons. Any rifle squad becomes significantly better when they are all carrying T20’s. :blush:

1 Like