(Sent Back For Revision) Almost ready: Silver economy improvements

If you don’t use English client, you will find this.
jp
fr
Devs decided to continue the changes that almost all players opposed. And they don’t want to tell people s who use English client in advance.
eng

16 Likes

So it will be another attack of Pearl Harbor to Enlisted player?

3 Likes

Who would have expected gaijin to do typicall gaijin move

Hide shit nerf inside a improvement post, react to backlash as in only criticism was that improvement is not good enaugh, when there are 600+ replies calling out shit nerf.

We will end up with shit nerf and barely noticeable economy improvement (only for players that are already maxed though)

6 Likes

So that’s what was written! (When I looked it was hidden)

But they shouldn’t flag it. People should see it. Since what you say doesn’t make sense at all and tell it’s like desertion, people will see that your suggestions against desertion ALSO doesn’t make sense…

Which serve us well!

2 Likes

That simply means

That it will be time to turn that “thumbs up” in Steam rating, into a “thumbs down”.

When devs say “f*** you” to players, it’s only fair players say “f*** you too!”

4 Likes

so im not good at french (still learning) it translate to something along the line of “the research point can be use to accelerate research. The excess point will be convert to silver” i think

well Joe know french (cause he is canadian) so maybe i should have wait for him or someone to translate it

2 Likes

Looks like my negative Steam review will be there for eternity but will need to be edited first with yet another scummy thing that DF/Gaijin done/will do to us.

5 Likes

In fact, it text book says exactly what the snail wanted to force on us:

“Excess research points over the maximum WILL be converted into silver”

Wich sucks.

2 Likes

well i guess the nightmare is gonna come true and someone gonna get their wish granted

1 Like

translated with deepl

1 Like

So someone posted on Reddit that DF/Gajin is still keeping the silver conversion changes after all the blow back.

So it’s capped at 25k

And anything after will be 100,000xp to 1 silver conversion. I hope this crap is not true.

Because if so, yall just killed the game for new players

6 Likes

well if it true im converting all my point into research rn before they got turn into 50 silver (cause i have 30k)

Vote with your wallets and Steam reviews, gentlemen.

It’s all we can do.

I’ll wait till it’s official, but this doesn’t sit well with me at all.

4 Likes

No need, because I can tell you that it’s written the same way on the Chinese client.The second half of the sentence means’ any amount exceeding {maxCount} will be converted into silver coins’.I hope it’s just a bug.

8 Likes

How to piss off your playerbase in 1 week

5 Likes

Just some errors in text since feature was almost ready. Devs still preparing different changes to announce

1 Like

Well yall better get the “correct translation” right. Because right now these changes look like crap and will result in many people refusing to buy anything else or just downright stop playing the game.

Whatever genius at the top thought a 100k to 1 conversion ration needs help.

2 Likes

It’s what I was hoping for.

But, please use this opportunity to feel your playerbase’s pulse about the matter.

I haven’t seen such hostility and anger towards the devs in a while.

So soon after Steam re release, it could spell a review bomb, which would be nothing short of catastrophic for the game itself, and ultimately the snail’s pockets.

Please thread carefully.

1 Like

Yeah, devs are working on some things and revise that change.
Also, please, don’t trust stuff that wasn’t announced or shown by official sources, please.

3 Likes

86d20084cd1393355153672d8139f045

2 Likes