Repairing vehicles from the inside

I used to scoff at those who dramatized about walking away from the game, but now I am one of them.

I think my postings since No. 80 were indeed offensive. I was angry at their way of doing things.
But that too is over.
I will calmly walk away.

Oh sorry gastano, that was just my bad English.
What I meant to say was that the post you called spam and rant was not spam and rant.

At least when I started to question your moderation (around thread #30). I did not find any spam or rants.

My first deleted statement in this thread was a reply to ParaDivision’s post. The content was “Why was his post hidden?” It is.
I posted that simply because I missed what was written there, but you deleted it without explanation.
It has been deleted so no one but you can confirm that. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

welp im gonna go take a drink before sleep now then (since i just finish all my daily) and the new system yea it would be nice looking forward to whenever that arrive

maybe we will hide their flag :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

When many flags accumulate, apparently discourse app algorithm takes actions on its own

7 Likes

about the repair system, I think it is a very good addition to be able to repair the tanks from the inside, although I think that this, in contrast to repairing from the outside, should have some difference, such as a longer time to repair, or that all the internal parts They can only be repaired inside the tank

8 Likes

tf is this?
Why would anyone write DESTRUCTION on the side of their tank?

1 Like

This is so impressive. I think Enlisted is also a game with a potential to introduce full inner view of the tank like this. Plus some expanded voice pack for the tankers (like it is in WT already)

1 Like

I have more tank kills than any other vehicle or weapon and i’m aggressive with tanking. It’s a big benefit you can just pull back a little behind a building and safely repair the ring or breach and back on you go. What in the world is the problem lol. Greyzone tankers have no effect on this most aren’t dumb enough to just hop out right there they will back up to a safer area. shooting the tracks and barrel is more effective for greyzoners anyways. They will still have to get out for that.

1 Like

Good Deal seems real awesome instead of having to hop out of the tank in the middle of a fight or the middle of a bomber raid. Keep em coming this makes a big deal for vehicle players any day of the week.

1 Like

Now, who ask for this things really? Like the selling squads, who ask’d for that stuff?

I haven’t been around the forum that much, not very long time, but i have seen many suggestions and i have to be honest, never seen any user asking for this stuff.

Is this a WarThunder thing?

3 Likes

awesome but i still cant play the game because of the charging bug! FIX THE DAMN BUUUUUGGGG!!!

1 Like

No not SexyTent!

I fully agree with you.

This coming from a guy with around 600 000 inf kills and around 50k tank kills over 7000 battles, this is a good addiction

1 Like

thats cool and all but years ago you stated you would have the tank interiors fleshed out lets do that first before anything else thated be great to have functional interiors you can mess around in and literally switch around the tank a view the interior from there position .

2 Likes

you cant fix the barrel, you can only fix the breach. really the only visible damage you can see on a tank is the cannon and tracks (maybe engine), all of which you still need to get out of the tank to repair.

i get that they could’ve spent their time on milking us more for customization dollaz, but this system only gives grey zone camper the slightest more edge, shouldn’t really give them anymore of one to begin with because they already have it easy, but for tanks providing close support, this is a huge win, no more getting completely fucked by Mr. Parkour sitting on top of a building who gets to pick off the whole tank crew

1 Like

I agree with everything but this:

Original system was still way more friendly to close support tanks. :slight_smile:

I havent counted properly and tested perks or what not.

But i do feel perhaps you have to repair each component (individually) too many times to get them back to a healthy status

perhaps this change will be good in that regard.

While we are talking about repairing, I think some further QoL changes should be

• Notifcation when you are behing repaired by friendly
  • Soldiers with tools can remove tank wrecks (player deceased). Grants Score (lots of Maps are bottlnecked to all buggery, this would be a useful feature.)

ehhhhh, i don’t really see how this could be worse for close support capabilities, only upsides for them right now. they can still repair from the inside, they just wont be completely fucked, unable to aim the cannon in any direction after surviving a tank battle, with no safe option to repair because the 1 guy who sets up shop in abandoned roof manages to kill every tanker, at the exact moment each of them pop out of the tank.
Gray zoning tanks will only have a very slightly easier time against infantry who are somehow running far enough to do damage with AT weapons or explosive packs, other than that its basically business as usual for tank battles where you’re actually paying attention to the module damage screen

I tested it and it takes multiple repairs to fix the component fully

Spoiler

Both turret ring and breech are dead

After one repair

After 2 repair

After 3 repair

Finally done on the 4th repair

1 Like

Thanks for that. could you take any action at all while repairing? (like rotating turret?) or are you stuck

You can rotate turret and even drive while repairing

1 Like