Repairing vehicles from the inside

the original system wasn’t better, at all.

It was way too easy (AND uninteresting gameplay-wise) to fix your broken tank.

Lmao, I highly disagree. I don’t know how pressing one button is any harder. You just have to choose right icon. Especially if you’re greyzone camper that doesn’t care about mobility at all.

Original system was way more friendly to active players than the current one is.

It is really obvious to me, that you really haven’t played tanks much.

The older system was boring. “Fix everything”-button/click.

Ofc, I’m not stupid.

I have probably played more tank gameplay than you.

But in the bigger picture

It was more friendly, before. I agree… But at least the the new system offers some kind of brain operation. And it nerfs tankers.

Which I like.

2 Likes

Boring for someone who doesn’t even play tanks much, lol.

I think we need to come up with some overly complex healing system wherein you have to heal specific body parts one by one.
Because that one healing is too boring for a game like enlisted.
And then come up with certain conditions, in which you will be able to heal several body part at once.

:)))

You have no clue what you’re talking about. Like completely non.

I have no clue?

It’s hard to find players more experienced than me. I know exactly what I’m talking about.

Not like we havent been asking for infantry counters for ages; The writeup for heavier AA/ATG for infantry got surprisingly high support regarding this specific issue. People WANT to build/present credible threat to aircraft and tanks at range, but we suffer for now without these tools.

5 Likes

Lmao, time spend in game doesn’t equal competency and experiences.

Like whatever, think what you want.

I was responding to this:

“It is really obvious to me, that you really haven’t played tanks much.”

As you can clearly see. I played tanks a lot. Probably more than you. But keep your dishonest argumentation, if you so badly want to. However I’m good or not has ofc nothing to with it.

yea that why i made that one topic about “flak88 too strong for enlisted?” cause i really want it for AA purpose but this will do tbh heavy aa is something i love

1 Like

Yeah, whatever. It wasn’t even an argumentation. But it’s funny you have focused on that one short last part. Says a lot.

1 Like

I’d also like to see US/Japan get better infantry AT launchers. The M9 and Type 4 are woefully incapable of dealing with their opposing heavy tanks.

3 Likes

Ok hear me out
How about a giant 200mm rifle grenade attached to a 20mm giant anti tank rifle, capable of one shotting every vehicle ingame… and still ATR for anti APC work.

US needed T74 many patches ago

9 Likes

Good job, can we interrupt the repair of the tank in case there is a hostile camper suddenly lying on the ground?

I see a lot of comments complaining, it’s annoying to see the same group of people on the forum.
Complaining about everything because it’s not what they asked for when their opinion doesn’t represent 1% of the community.

Who cares about APC customization? Nothing works for this type of players, they cry for everything and their opinion is not reliable because they do it from their perspective, which is not full of well-being for the game but rather for a faction or a point of view that is too inclined or toxic

Good job keep working on the details.

6 Likes

Fixing the breach is one thing…but is the barrel still fucked?

Do you have to get out to fix barrel?..sorta screws my poor churchill when im fighting tiger 2s if it fixes the lot lol

1 Like

Yep.

4 Likes

Thank goodness for that

1 Like

something like the red orchestra 2 tanks would be cool

9 Likes

I am fine with tanks being buffed as well as grey camping AS LONG as devs add some mechanics for countering them. Several ideas have been floated for improving the game dynamics while preserving the main grey mechanics, but there’s been no traction.

Two ideas:

1. Add a “Commando” squad with a “Raider” troop type who is designed for operations behind enemy lines. Make them immune to the grey zone so that they can infiltrate and destroy camping tanks. Keep the squad cap tiny and let the Raiders carry anything they want.(i.e. no weapons restrictions) [Entered into Suggestions]

2. Have the campers subject to a timer. If defenders camp in the grey zone “too long”, unlock the grey zone for an infiltration mission. If the attackers score enough points, the grey zone stays unlocked for that capture point and attackers gain the ability to double envelope the capture point. [Entered into Suggestions]

…few people seem to like these ideas and I’m not quite sure why.

It would be best if objectives were enlarged and ground vehicles had the ability to capture them.

There’s no reasonable feature feature that would prevent from grayzone camping. I think they should instead reward players for not camping and for being active and aggressive.

5 Likes

I thought it would be cool to be able to capture when popped from the commander cupola. Or maybe light tanks can capture

3 Likes