Reinforcements received: Tunisian paratroopers

Still, modders get more tools as time goes, so I’m hopeful. It’s taking time, but I believe if devs keep seeing ppl’s interest in customs, that we will have better options. Such as pve.

I remember devs promised to revamp customs… a… while back.

(What is burning in your city???)

1 Like

Still wanting us to buy stages I see.

T60 with glider + 2 crew with flamthower will accomplish it. :rofl:

5 Likes

This is very welcomed, Thank you very much :+1:

It is also good decision to give axis Paras first, maybe they will get some pop as a result, but let’s see!

I’m not a fan of 2 days for each score / point as it’s seemed slower to earn stuff than usual, which meant it was like constantly hearing: “do we get them today” “right, so is that today?”

Some people missed events and or didn’t press claim even when they didn’t, you are still making that a manual process I don’t think every will remember again (especially the very casual players or people who have very limited time).

Can’t not mention it… Big action this is where a lot of players are saying Enlisted could be, please support modders - I even spent gold to customize my troops for that mod, some of the gameplay changes really are absolutely leading the way imho

2 Likes

some gangsters burned a shed.

and the police will have to clear the area, and then head over the band “HQ”.

unfortunately, i can’t make chase scenes and what not.

so it’s mostly a terrorist hunt type of missions ( where there will be enemies, and you will have to clear out the area of all enemies to then “secure” the area. and the match will end. )

( in other missions, you will need to defuse a bomb. but i still need to figure out how to make the win conditions of a bomb that has been defused )

1 Like

more paratroopers? oh boy here we go.

1 Like

that ganster probably used a thomson

I hope the guns of these event squads someday make it as gold orders weapons. Seems like a waste otherwise (I missed out on the Arisaka with the flag and I really want one).

2 Likes

well, i was planning to give the mafia some thommy gun:

4 Likes

I agree.
I would like to have welgun on my normal team.

1 Like

Bad event. This is a fourth squad of paratroopers for Allies and third for Axis.

It will temporary help to bring back players to Tunisia, but it will ruin the balance after the merge (paratroopers with a flamethrowers).

3 Likes

1- Please announce these events a bit earlier.
2- Maybe add an alternative completion method too Events. For example give player the choice to finish the mission by farming 20k xp or by doing x kills or x engineer support points, etc. This could also come handy if added to daily missions.
3-But you know what the best would be, allowing us to unlock as much stages as possible without daily limits. I know the idea is to keep players in-game, so maybe allowing players to stack up missed missions, and let’s say day 11 or 12 the player can finish all the previous (missed days) in one go.
Other than this, the Event look nice, I like getting new sq

3 Likes

yep

20rnd for the funni OG 43, man that’s stupid, why the hell use 20rnd when they come with 40rnd mag by default? They don’t even drop with flamethrower to begin with

8 Likes

another 20k event in 2 days… why not give us that sexy 5k unlimited event. best event format you ever had.

also you need to implement auto collect rewards when player finished the requirements.

16 Likes

Because of this we get everytime bot lobbys allright Count.

Full of Bots on the Axis side with only 1-3 players each match, while Allies it’s 5-8 players every time.

3 Likes

Allies suffering as always they only have those underpowered 100 mag smgs and lmgs. if only Darkflow would buff them a bit we could start winning matches :frowning:

2 Likes

I don’t understand too why they choosed the 20 ammo mag, totally stupid af like always

5 Likes

yeah, my favorite faction!
So happy.