Reinforcements received: Rocket Storm!

Stop putting a cap on each level. Let us unlock as many levels as we want per day. Return to tradition; return to roots.

24 Likes

Agree even before event Japan BR5 was completely stacked you can’t play American BR3-4 without encountering full lobby of BR5 Japan. And now it will get 10x worse.

Once again stating that MECHANICS should NOT be locked to Premium or even Event squads because they end up going to waste on the shelf collecting dust…BECAUSE they are entirely tied to just 4 squads

All Radio Operators should have rocket artillery. Perhaps it can be added as an upgrade in their research tree while these squads have it unlocked by default

2 Likes

And people will still complain. Omg this game is sooooooo p2w with units locked behind moneyi and events. Durrrrrrrrrrrr

2 Likes

Ah, well, those can never be completely erased, they will forever persist :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is an Awesome event! I picked a good time to get back into the game!

1 Like

I mean, those events won’t last for ever. So just like paras, rocket arty will become a paywalled feature after a month.
And content locked behind a paywall will always be suspicious.

1 Like

Yeah, I like that there’s a bunch of stuff to get but I dont have an entire month to play a game. If I wanted the German Radiomen I’d have to play at least 28 days. This is a ludicrous amount of time, I could maybe get 2 squads at most with my schedule. Being able to select which squad to unlock with a ticket would go a long way for more casual players under time constraints and reduce burn-out.

6 Likes

Are the devs allergic to putting squads into the tech tree instead of making them FOMO event rewards?

12 Likes

You either pay with real money or with your time.

1 Like

The entitlement on some is astonishing, IT’s A Free Event, you play the game and get stuff…trying to set your own rules is not part of it.

It never seems to end, the ppl that want to have it there way… make your own game then fools, this one is set by the developers who made the game. Either enjoy it or don’t, know one is making you play. It is not a paywall or pay-to-win, turn on your notifications on to get the news, play or not, you do have choices in life right??

Ridiculous!!!

1 Like

It’s always gotta be when I’m about to go on holiday!!!

2 Likes

The developers really put a lot of effort into this game. I think Enlisted is a better game than War Thunder. I really like this game, especially the custom mods.

4 Likes

Can I purchase ANY squad after the event? Or will it be only what I was next about to unlock? I still dislike the fact it resets after 2 days. I can’t even get enough time to get 10k a day. Let’s alone 20k I. 2 days.

I spend more money on this game than time. I never even play much. :confused:

3 Likes

Dude I wish they would bring that back. Omg that would be PERFECT. I can work my hours at my jobs and still be able to participate!

The current system doesn’t allow me to even unlock anything. :pensive:

1 Like

Just don’t read my comment and pass, you do have choices in life right??
Ridiculous!!!

Joke apart, imagine defending paywall content and fomo event of 1 month during summer.
Very very Ridiculous.

1 Like

I feel bad for everyone who payed for the prem squad, but on the other hand making this free is the best choice, the rocket artillery is very lackluster after all, it should have the range of a bomber raid not just a single point like the regular artillery katyusha strikes were widespread and not accurate.

1 Like

don’t feel bad … we just get more of the squads :smiley:

2 Likes

My only suggestion is to extend the event an additional week to give people ample time to reach the German squad without locking themselves out of the rewards by going on a 4th of July vacation.

In the US, we usually take a trip for a week over Independence Day.

3 Likes

Yeah, dont feel bad;

Just expect constant rotation of rocket artillery spam :sunglasses: :handshake: