Reinforcements received: Rocket Storm!

They do? I thought the “average” player was looking for ways to accumulate deaths :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

“touché” !

1 Like

Currently I’m not in the states I’m in PR there’s a chance I’ll lose the opportunity to get those Japs with the rocket radio. I return back to the states on July 6… Damn I’m screwed.

Excellent work as always Monsieur Pussycat.

1 Like

No, you are not. You need ±7 days to get Jap squad.

1 Like

nice.

it’s a pity i’ll miss half of the event, but looks very nice :+1:

even though, i’m still slighty against mechanics being putted behind prem or event squads… )

1 Like

Work :x:
Holiday :x:
Enlisted :white_check_mark:

9 Likes

I hate how this game treats players as if we’re supposed to have no life and only play this game. Smh. There are adults among you that have jobs and lives… 2 day windows for stages is awful.

2 Likes

A new hue for winter uniform? Will it be available for other squads? I would really appreciate it. For example in Moscow campaign, the most snowy camo is the one with white tunic and deep green uniform, and it identifies the sniper in a split second from the other end of the map. :unamused: With light grey uniform option, the silhouette could finally blend in a bit with the environment

4 Likes

its from the Premium Semi Sniper Rifle Squad BR3

1 Like

Yeah, it is not a new outfit.

3 Likes

(That squad is truly fantastic by the way)

It depends if you have pre merge stats or post merge stats.

Pre merge stats are 10 mobility (= no sprint perk)
Post merge stats are 17 mobility (= sprint perk)

Spoiler

2 Likes

Only 10???

Eww… I think I got the good stats…

But to be fair my sniper guys use 2x 5pts “aim down the sight faster” perks. May not run as fast, but they shoot first…

2 Likes

The cat is not a reward

Damn shame.

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm who has bought the two premium radio squads, are they able to be customized and their weapons changed so they can be used in different BRs like the event radio ops?

I will buy them anyway as I need Japan squads for all my chosen BRs

No, you can’t get rid of those weapons.

1 Like

Bought them, they have secondary weapon slots so can be used in different BRs technically

1 Like

I have a suggestion, it is possible to add a timer next to the event so we can know when a stage is going to be reset? For example: 1 day until new stage begins

6 Likes