Reinforcements received: Rocket Storm!

this

2 Likes

More event squad without AT guy and a Japanese event squad after nearly 9 months

Very sad

Increadibly, each nation gets one?

I had my p2w doubts about these squads, but everyone having access to them changes everything.

GJ on you devs.

2 Likes

1 month long event during the summer to get paywalled gameplay mechanic?
I don’t even tested if the Ap mine bug is finally fixed with the major update but i don’t even care.
I REALLY DON’T CARE ABOUT THE JAPAN AND USSR SQUAD! WHY I CAN’T CHOOSE WHAT SQUAD I WANT FIRST???
I’M GOING IN VACATION NEXT WEEK SO I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO UNLOCK THE GERMAN ONE!
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS CRAP SYSTEM.

5 Likes

Ap mine bug? It was a thing more than a year ago, I didn’t see it malfunction since. It was fixed before the merge. And this event is definitely worth it.

No, was not.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/1uWFDgRcyEkL

1 Like

Very nice, but you still need to go back and correct the error of ‘event’ squads not being considered ‘premium’ squads, for the purpose of that extra squad slot.

The most popular faction for last in a 1 month long event during the summer, this is very disrespectful.

4 Likes

Just please, don’t nerf the rocket artillery. It should hit hard and wide. I want to feel the damage and I want to do the damage, that’s what war games are for.

Bc German is the most popular faction and they want you to play everyday during summer. Is basically extortion, but all okay i guess.

1 Like

Do you know what will be biggest reward for me? Bots able to identify from which direction they are massacred

They probably won’t nerf it. It’s effect is too similar to regular arty. It does deny the area a bit longer… but it also takes longer for the barage to start. It sends 2 range finding rockets compared to 1 HE shell for regular arty, plenty of time to skeedadle.

It CAN destroy tanks however. It does work! I took out a Semonvente this way!

1 Like

A bit disappointed that they didn’t come with their own weapons, it’s been a while since we got any event weapons.

generally theyre less deadly since the HE is distributed over longer time, most vehicles, non NPC humans just leave the danger zone before full barrage lands

I actually like this f2p event as players without the premium squad will find out its a different barrage instead of something OPIE

The barrages actual power lies in area denial (longer volley); and psychological impact of hearing these constantly; can be pretty demoralizing if ur already hard pressed.

2 Likes

It’s why I prefer it. It’s much better imo, as while the average Enlisted player only looks up for ways to amass more “kills”, I do seek ways to win. To deny a cap zone longer… this advantage is huge!

Taking out tanks is also really funny.

1 Like

i took out a IS2 and Tiger 2 P during test so it definitely good against most tank (altho i think the IS2 case it got lucky while Tiger 2 P engine burn)

Personally I’d like those 2 “warning” rockets removed to make it more similar to irl rocket arty.
But I guess balance blah blah blah

2 Likes

This event is huge, they are all BR3 right?

I hope you will let us to call arty at enemies greyzone. Range of arties are too limited if tanks can camp far away from the battlefield.

you can change their gun (rifle) to anything you want (so any br)

1 Like

the rifles are br 4 by default
but you can switch their guns

4 Likes