Reinforcements received: Rocket Storm!

Great event! But why we get no Squad Orders to choose the squad we want to have first. If I miss 3 scorings I will not get the German squad without gold.

2 Likes

yea let hope that wont happen this time otherwise i will have 4 nickel

The bugs/compensations are tradition as well then. Much like the BP being extended.

2 Likes

Can we get a gold order Euthy at stage 16? :thinking:

2 Likes

Imo one of the best events so far :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i agree… getting fixed squads is bad for game balance…

2 Likes

are the green jap shirt exclusive to this squad only? cause i really want it on normal squad too tbh

good one! even for all nations; this is a generous event!

3 Likes

Gotta agree here.

Four squads. Four is a lot, most they ever did was 2. No complaints from me here. I’ll sleep less but, as the French saying goes:

“On a toute la mort pour dormir”

Sleep is overrated.

2 Likes

IMG_3165
soldier stats (+ the guns are fully upgraded by default)

USA - Johnson M1941
USSR - SVT-40
Germany - ZH-29
Japan - Type 4 Rifle

11 Likes

nice now people who grind japan will have free full upgrade Type 4 (which is great for those who are still grinding rifle line)

2 Likes

do they get the “+75% health restored by medkit” or the weapon changing speed one as stater perk?

1 Like

Can you show a picture of the soviet squad in the main menu please?

2 Likes

Those are quite good stats, means they’re radiomen 2 :thinking:

Solid squad.

1 Like

So they weren’t placeholders. Interesting.

So i’m the only one who finds locking new content locked behind a paywall/MOFO inducing limited timed event a problem?

8 Likes

No… but at least rocket arty isn’t a completely unique squad type, like paratroopers… :no_mouth:

6 Likes

This begs for a building demolition mechanic to be added in the future. I would love to level a few houses with a rocket strike.

6 Likes

Save it for a V1 rocket :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is very much appreciated, it’s a shame that the artillery effect of the rockets still seems quite bad and disappointing to me.

I like the fact that you put USA and Japan as the first ones since they werent in the pre-order pack.

1 Like