Reinforcements received: heavy weapons

May i ask, and if possible get an answer, on how far the levels on campaign might go?
40?50?739?
Can the community know?

As might, not certain, can you provide us an answer regarding that?

4 Likes

Thaths my point if they start give free weapon and veichle each month, keep add level each month, keep add premium squad each month,keep add gold gun each month

For the next year there is nothing more to add, im actually confused by this now

2 Likes

Thats very exciting! I hope this happens, I would love to get some of the old event stuff I missed out on.

Will you guys consider doing event game modes with modified mechanics?

My buddies and I played some custom games that the rule was that enemies weren’t allowed to deconstruct fortifications, Czech Hedgehogs were not allowed indoors, and explosive packs were not allowed. It made for an entirely different experience.

While I can understand hesitance of putting changes like this into the standard game, testing it in an event seems like an excellent way of gathering information as a test.
For us it changed the usage of tanks significantly, as well as AT squads, and other less used squads. It made countering flamethrowers and assaulters much more doable.

Just a thought moving forward!

The he on the premium is alright but the heat is funky as heck rn. The chi ha Kai will have better at capability and the 47 he isn’t bad

1 Like

very nice.
Events rewards are always wellcome

1 Like

it is the same cannon as Ka-Chi has

It’s cool to have something very exclusive that you can come back to the game after 2-3 years and have this achievement / unique squad or weapon that is rare since it’s old.

It’s a good way to have long-time players to keep interest in the game and new players to motivate on grinding events to obtain their own exclusive gear / squads / vehicles.

If you bring them back however… given 1/2 year or even 2… it just would devalue current and future “exclusive” events

I think a better idea would be to release something very similar but not identical to previous event gear. But that’s just me, there are some squads / weapons I don’t have in this game and I think players who have them should enjoy their uniqueness / rarity. Same goes for the event weapons / squads that I do have.

Was hoping this was like a hint at the next update with heavy flak guns or something but still nice

1 Like

You can make rules like this in mod

I’m on console.

1 Like

Yep Chi Ha Kai is worse in every single way except much faster shell velocity but it doesn’t matter in Enlisted since you fight at much smaller distances unlike WT plus single additional crew member, Kai has worse APHE (22.4g tnt vs 103g) and doesn’t have HEAT plus it’s reload take as long as 57mm. Pacific is p2w and that’s a fact, nothing going to change unless they add tanks like Chi-Nu/Chi-Nu II/Chi-Ha Short Gun (i don’t count TD since they sucks in Enlisted)

Hey Keo, will we ever get realistic battles?

Will every gun from the Second World War be added?

Will every Campaign be added (Finland, Leningrad, Manchuria, Ethiopia, Ect?)

3 Likes

Are we also going to have a New “ranked” event with premade squad like the last one ?

1 Like

Ofc i think, but event like that could be come later, let’s wait and see)

1 Like

The daily reset sucks. No one with family and a job has time to farm 10k on daily basis.

7 Likes

Wow you must be really good at this game when you can’t do it under one hour.

Is the Besal even worth it in Normandy since you already start with the Bren?

The besal is a refitting of the bren yes i better than the bren but is worst than a bar, you can check gun stats in the logistic

Anyway im going use here un tunisia for roleplay

Don’t forget, logistic or lobby stats only paint a small picture of what a gun trully is.

I ill take mine to normandy. Just to fit a MG squad with them to change the pace of m2 carbines and 1919 MG only lol