Reinforcements received: heavy weapons

So no new campaign levels anymore? Or you mean those are future campaign level, but we can unlock it now so we don’t have to unlock so many level to get them? And people who didn’t participate the event need to wait for them to release on future campaign level and grind it all the way.

2 Likes

I m aware, but thank you.

1 Like

im still waiting for M2 Hyde squad from normandy CBT to appear here just like that :))

Thank you very much that you listen to community and try to improve events rewards and style of obtaining them, i really hated when main reward was obtainable only through some kind of random chance

2 Likes

I think what he means is that by doing this, you don’t have to go through a long painful playthrough to get some new toys that are equal in quality to the quality gear unlocked later in the campaign.

The campaign provides gear for players who are just starting to play other campaigns as an alternative to the tech tree, which I think is a nice improvement.

3 Likes

But he said they will replace new campaign level with this? Then how people should get similar stuff in regular campaign? Chi Ha Kai is a upgrade to current Japanese tank in campaign.

2 Likes

He actually writed that future campaign level are replaced by those event equipment and squad

So

There are two possibilities

1. no more campaign level after the 40th, the new level some time get added are the same equipment/squad wo can unlocked by monthly event

2. alongside the classic campaign level we get even monthly event equipment/squad

I guess they meant to diversify the game more by that means, rather than simply adding new levels.

Chi Ha Kai is more similar to the 105mm Sherman and 76mm Sherman than it is to an upgraded version of an existing Japanese tank - both are upgrades of the 75mm Sherman, but the former is more focused on supporting infantry and the latter is more focused on destroying enemy tanks

1 Like

Good event with good rewards! I appreciate how long you gave us to complete the event, very helpful for players who can’t play every day.

2 Likes

A fantastic way to get unique stuff that didn’t had a place on a high level and have way more content in the game.

So , apcs… More planes, tonkas, unique weapons and so on have a nice way to be introduced.

I like it.

Also, one have to take this statements from keo as, ideas, and not promises that will happen. Just to avoid the usual threads in 1 or 2 months from now.

3 Likes

However we dont have so much unique stuff for those event, mostly unique stuff is for gold gun and premium squad

Maybe apc and some plane, but we fastly gonna end that small ditch of weapon wo still are not usued and can be added, if we get them all months

Maybe we start get free premium squad :thinking: now

1 Like

How about KV-2

Maybe you are right, but I am still wondering what this mean.

1 Like

Perhaps like the previous Australian Sten squad, when I had just started touring the Pacific shortly after, I didn’t need to reach level 15 to have the available Tier 2 Assault Trooper squad, which saved me just as much as the .30 caliber Thompson submachine gun I had acquired earlier.

For example, like the Besar this time, if you choose to redeem them in the Tunisia campaign, then you have a better machine gun than the Vickers at level 10, instead of having to wait until level 19 to change to the Bren machine gun

Kv2 is a paywalled unique stuff, nothing open the wallet in a ww2 game more than a big fat armored tank

1 Like

KV2 1939 with MT1 turret as a premium squad, and KV2 1940 with MT2 turret as a level unlock/event bonus, perfect

1 Like

Both in a boundle priced 90$, perfection

Yes. There will be many such promotions. We will play units, equipment, new weapons in them. All this will be unique. With their new clothes, weapons and even unique features. like a bunch of grenades, which is not yet in the game.

18 Likes

Keo so the grind of a campaign end at the lv40 and get replaced by this monthly event?

2 Likes

So far almost everything was unique to certain extent from events with squads, vehicles or weapons as prices.