Reinforcements received: heavy weapons

Commanders, welcome to the new Enlisted event format in which, with little effort, you will upgrade your army with unique squads, weapons, vehicles, and always-useful supplies.

From the 7th of February to the 1st of March, gain battle scores in any campaign and move up the reward list!

The “Reinforcements received” events have no complex or challenging tasks to complete, and the main rewards are quite valuable: unique and well-armed squads, rare weapons, and vehicles. These rewards will help you unlock content that would have taken longer to reach in the regular progression.

REWARDS

You’ll receive rewards during the whole event, and the further you progress through it, the more valua

MAIN REWARDS

In February it’s the Besal machine guns for the Allies in the Invasion of Normandy and Battle of Tunisia campaigns, and the Japanese Chi-Ha Kai medium tank in the Pacific war.

Besal (3x orders)

An experimental British machine gun that was different from many others in terms of production technology — similar to the German Last-Ditch firearms, most Besal parts were made by stamping.

The machine gun is very similar to the Bren, which it was intended to replace, and is supplied fully upgraded.

Chi-Ha Kai (for the Tankers II squad)

A medium tank based on the Chi-Ha tank with a new turret and powerful 47mm Type 1 gun replacing the 57mm gun of the original.

The crew was expanded to five, but otherwise it is the same Chi-Ha: lacking tough armor, but thus mobile enough to move effectively over hilly terrain.

TERMS

• You can complete 1 stage per day.
  • This event rewards orders for the Besal machine guns in one of the available campaigns. It is up to you to choose where to receive your reward.
  • The stage is reset every day at 13:00 UTC: at that time, all collected scores will be reset, and the score count for the next stage will start from zer
36 Likes

Glad to see there is still experimentation with new event types.
Unique weapons always good to see, as well as tanks.

And thanks for appearance change and weapon upgrade orders. Could we get some from daily boxes? Like a chance from the medium box would be nice

3 Likes

We will add even more of them in small promotions. And small promotions will be almost every weekend this year.
Marathons of this type - large, but not difficult, will bring entire squads, a lot of weapons and equipment. We plan to replace the new campaign levels with them so that you don’t have to unlock 25+ ranks and you can get something interesting and unique for a simple game.

33 Likes

When’s the next event with a gold weapon order

2 Likes

any chance you bring back old squads and weapons for sale for those who missed them?

9 Likes

O this is good so new campaign level are pure sidegrade and normal grind stop at lv40?

There are such thoughts. Perhaps (maybe!) we will put very old weapons and other things in a box with a chance to get them, and we will put the box in promotions like this at the end of the prize line.

I need to keep the uniqueness of this content. The players tried, got it, spent their energy and money. And they must remain its owners for at least half a year. Unique owners.

21 Likes

not related, but is nation unique AA guns coming soon?

9 Likes

I’m a litttle confused as to why you would make the Chi Ha Kai an event vehicle and not a campaign vehicle, but you already did make the Chi Ha a premium so I guess I can’t be too surprised. Still, I would love to hear the logic behind that decision.

8 Likes

Does this mean we could see things like a pz.ii in Tunisia, or half-tracks and spaa in other campaigns?

Maybe squads from under represented nations, sexes or ethnicities?

2 Likes

This is again great to hear, events giving f2p the chance to compete by playing the game as normal ie Bt7 Stalingrad, these new sidegrades will also give us our fillers without making the mountain too high, figuratively speaking :+1:

3 Likes

Chi Ha Kai is for all intents and purposes a downgrade from the premium one, which has better Infantry killing potential and even HEAT rounds that are dual purpose. You lose practically all anti-infantry power.
A better reward would have been an I-GO-KO with the same firepower as the premium, while being slower and having worse armor, and making the Kai variant a late game campaign unlock.

1 Like

well,its free tho

4 Likes

So it’s like a monthly thing? In Feburary we get those rewards, then in March something else, then April etc.?

Overall sound fun, especially if this is the way you found to add more “sidegrade” content without increasing the grind.

4 Likes

Does that mean we might not have any new campaign levels anymore, instead these monthly events?

I’m not sure if I understand correctly.

But it’s nice that the development team is trying to find a better way to add something unique to the game.

Is the trade market feature also planned? Currently Warthunder and CRSED are the only two games on the trade market.

2 Likes

I fully agree. The random :gift: would make for such a great aniversary event potential.

Foxy man is really on to something here I’m tell ya’.

4 Likes

If I am not wrong, For example if you are on stage 5, and 5000 score to stage 6, when the stage is reset you will be still on stage 5, but need 10000 score again to stage 6 right? What is the point of doing this?

Do it please.

I would love to purchase squads I didn’t back then, like the mp41 in Moscow.

Also, I would trully love to own the kar98k trench mag…

I would be more than happy to spend money to get them.

As for the event and ideas to keep them regular, thank you, unique content, is one of the many points that make enlisted unique.

5 Likes

It’s great to see how we’ve been getting so many different “mini” events lately. And this seems like a really great new progression

1 Like

https://trade.gaijin.net/

for you. But now only Warthunder and Cuisine are inside.

1 Like