Reinforcements received: heavy weapons

I still have to find a mg better than a Bar

1 Like

The 100 round one fully costumised works wonders.

The bar a2 is amazing, but would be 30 times better if it didn’t had the ads slow down like a fg42.

1 Like

True but is always better than a fg42 in full auto so i can live with the slow ads

Sure I’m consistent in doing scores like this to complete within an hour and even more on the longer ones but I wish they don’t limit to 1 10k per day but instead make it atleast 2-3 10ks a day as this slow burning can be a slog to do. Atleast no difficult tasks this time or asking wins on a certain campaign.

2 Likes

Thanks for providing us with a fun game. Your news is very interesting, but I have a question.
I understood your post to mean that campaign levels will be discontinued and new equipment will only be available at events, is that correct?
In that case, if you miss the event, you will not be able to unlock new equipment for months until the same rewards are given out again at another event. This would be a tough condition for me.
This event has a score cap of 10000 points each day, and I need 15000 points to get the Chihuahua Kai. This means I will have to play the game for at least 15 days before March to get the reward…If you hold monthly events, you will have to play a game every two days. This constraint is hard.
Even if it takes few months, it is still easier to play if you can advance the campaign little by little during your free time.
For example, please don’t make it so that in the Pacific you can’t get medium tanks unless you participate in an event. I would like you to leave the opportunity to get the same level of equipment from the campaign.

1 Like

我这边出现昨晚打完的记录,今天没有刷新的情况,请问应该如何解决

20 more minutes to update

4 Likes

!!!

Do it!!!

1 Like

Will players have the opportunity to purchase the rewards for this event at the end of it’s run like in previous events?

Life has been pretty hectic for me these past couple months, and I wasn’t able to get into this event until last week. I’m afraid I’m going to miss out on the Type 97 Chi-Ha Kai… :cold_sweat:

So of course I couldn’t even dream about getting the Chi Ha due to business trips. Does anyone know how much 1 day of the challenge “costs” in gold?

So, today the first set of tasks ends.

Shouldn’t we be seeing some news?

I wonder the same.

Let’s see what we gonna get next.

Have you heard of any new events yet?

Ingame in the missionstab under the titel, is standing Time remaining (Verbleibende Zeit) 22h. So i guess next day are new missions.

1 Like

My progression did not work today. Its stuck on final day so unable to complete

Your speculation is very convincing. I will look forward to waiting for another 15 hours. Thank you!