Reinforcements received: Assault engineers

I will get a golden gun and a soldier from the Germans, and a golden gun and a tank from the Russians. At least I will get something out of it, since the Americans are bullied on 5.0.

together with the squad, I also have two gold orders for each.

Ha ha
2 weapons and 1 vehicle ticket are sent to paid personnel.
The most ridiculous thing is that these rewards are available to everyone

3 Likes

*AddiCtion reward

1 Like

You can use DDP with more than double the fire rate to push him back

That was the previous event, I read it wrong. I thought gold rewards were random.

You are overestimating how much it would take, all they need is to edit a few lines in their files they don’t need to create those squads from scratch they already already in the files just convert them to squad order and give them automatically to Stalingrad FA players. It’s just a pure laziness and lack of imagination on DF part.

1 Like

But you cannot get 6 of them

Stalingrad FA owners are treated worse than dirt

15 Likes

Cool! Can’t wait to see what the US gets later on. Should make matches much more interesting

You should have PLENTY of ES to upgrade some of the weapons after having to earn 20,000 points in 2 days several days in a row

Oh no! You have to wait a couple more days to receive your compensation! How terrible! Truly my heart goes out to all of you who were robbed in this way. Darn DF for such a dastardly choice. Thoughts and prayers to you and your loved ones!

1 Like

Yep only can Get 3 MKB35 :frowning:

2 Likes

You act like game development takes 2 days and drastically rebuilding half the game, including the match maker and research methods, from the ground up. They needed time to do everything. You all rushed them and rushed them and rushed them. Forcing them to release it before everything was polished

1 Like

lmao way to miss the mark buddy.

all thoughts and prayers should go to you little one.

p.s.

you ain’t gonna get free gold you know.

DDP???

“They can use: AR, Semi-auto, all of BA’s”

That portrait may be enough to make me switch from Patton

1 Like

I don’t need it but the new players need it

I debated this internally as well.

1 Like

They should be able to use assaulter’s weapons, if not the Americans and Japanese will have to wait for some fantasy AR to be added.

1 Like