Reinforcements received: Assault engineers

Event UI in big progress of rework.

14 Likes

glad to hear!

This whole stalingrad engineers saga has just been a continuous cycle of darkflow promises turned to “actually no i changed my mind, how about fuck you”

Which had been totally unnecessary and self-inflicted on their part. I don’t think the devs are bad people, but they are unprofessional when it comes to managing expectations and don’t really seem to give a shit about what they promise to the players. It’s always promise → downgrade to what was promised, without even trying to offset that somehow.

If it was technically not easy to do it the other way, they could have promised same deal for the other future squads for instance. But no, just a fuck you we changed our minds.

It’s therefore kinda irrelevant whether they listen or not, if there is no action taken. And even if action is taken only because of a freakout, this also is not a great reflection.

9 Likes

dam man they remove the option to view flag comment so now i cant even see what you said

9 Likes

holy i thought a ghost just whisper in my ear but it that parrot video man that give me a spook

anyway now i serve Kane since Stalin is gone (a reference to red alert ending)

MKB35 AR FOR BR2 : )

5 Likes

I get this point but also Darkflows developer time is limited, Id prefer bug fixes and additional content (GIVE HEAVY AT GUNS!!) to having a fixed event. I know everyone wants everything but coding resources are time/$$ limited so I do understand.

Lastly they did give a “subject to change” headsup. theyre doing their best given time and thats the balance we result of the playerbase asking for 5000000 different things to be added/fixed.

1 Like

Is the MKB really what you are giving us for the germans compared to the federov?i get thats the only “assult rifle” for the russians and they cant give the AVT because aleeady an engie weapon,and have a similar ROF,but the federov is just leauges better than the MKB.so why cant we get it with germanys top teir AR as well?it wont matter that much,but a lot of people dont have the mp43 or stg44 unlocked and cant use it,and they are more on par with the federov than the MKB.so my simple request is to change the MKB to an MP43/1 or an STG44

2 Likes

I wish i had that one :frowning:

1 Like

Soviet low BR players in shambles :exploding_head:

It’s literally just ctrl c and ctrl v. And just change the name of squad in question.

2 Likes

Hey just a quick question James,I own the access pass,if i skip this even do I get the gold orders as well?

2 Likes

Heya, nope, gold orders are only who is participating in event like an addition reward)

3 Likes

Ok,thanks

now that a oof

I dont work with the enlisted development engine, but im guessing its tiny bit slightly harder than that.

Lol, just as expected.

9 Likes

This event system again?

40,000 for each main reward is too much. But that doesn’t bother me as much as the limit per day. Awful system.

13 Likes

Just gonna ignore all the angry Stalingrad access pack owners?

13 Likes

As always.

11 Likes