Reinforcements received: Assault engineers

That memory leak problem has been plaguing me since last November, we need you people to fix this performance issue asap

2 Likes

This change happens didn’t because the developers decided that it would be too good, need to make something worse. This was due to the fact that the players didn’t have duplicate squads

That’s why such an inscription hangs from the bottom - not everything can be implemented in the game, something can change

I know.

12 Likes

Again this 2 day nonsense? Jesus…

11 Likes

Wait, the gold order reward is randomized too?

2 Likes

obviously not, they come with the squads:D
I’ll edit it just in case

Sure. But if you have a pathological problem where you always overpromise and then fuck people over every single time, then don’t be surprised if people aren’t satisfied by references to boilerplate text or trust any of your promises.

Btw i just want to give kudos to you marketing geniuses about your strategy to secure maximum goodwill from veteran playerbase with an imminent steam launch in the horizon.

I can only watch the sophistication in total awe. :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

I’ve learned to not ask too much questions, everything’s so much enjoyable that way :wink:

ignorance is bliss

1 Like

no,they can’t use smg’s

3 Likes

Kinda BS that Stalingrad access pack owners have to wait until after the event is finished. We’re going to be grinding the event anyway so what’s the point in waiting??

12 Likes

Ah so 2 gold orders, much better, cause the image is confusing and misleading

If we skip this event as Stalingrad FA owners are we also going to get 4x gold orders on top of the both squads? I expect the answer is nope because f us. Right?

13 Likes

Can this be put in game? I can’t play every day and often lose track of when my progress will reset.

4 Likes

I wouldnt call DarkFlow that. They listen. They have before quite a few times. This is a big stink. Im sure they are aware and reading. I dont own the Stalingrad pack, i stared and stared but never bought it. Others did, and supported DF. I believe DF should allow the players who supported them by buying the Stalingrad access pack be immediately rewarded the squads to this event, as mentioned before.

5 Likes

I guess the helpers found this not-so-popular suggestion dog shit since they didn’t forwarded it, but I still want to emphasize this:

28 Likes

They could have just come up with a different squad with a different name etc.
They would have given that to all the owners at the start of the event.
And everything else wouldn’t have to change. The players who owned the Stalingrad bundle would get their two squads back that they lost thanks to Merge.

Devs would have made a good gesture to the paying players. And they would have kept their promise.
(Veterans already have the advantage of legacy tankers squads anyway)

8 Likes

Akira is with the great King Kai, now…

1 Like

Wonderful event but the squads must be obtained at the time the event begins.
Juego en decadencia

1 Like