Reinforcements received: Assault engineers

If you honestly believe that then God forbid you ever look at @tommyZZM profile

1 Like

Laughs in console player

4 Likes

It’s about promises and they’re supposed to be kept otherwise you’ll have the player base doubting you and that doesn’t scream to other players that this is a good game to start buying things in if the devs can’t keep their promises.

6 Likes

It’s thanks to those people buying these premiums which are funding this game we are playing so they at least deserve some respect.

4 Likes

28 days is not a “couple of days”

7 Likes

OMG - dont make promisses you dont wan’t or can’t fulfill.
Your promise:
"The squads for the USSR and Germany will be among the most valuable prizes - you’ll have to try and play Enlisted regularly to get them. But the owners of the Stalingrad Full Access will get these two squads immediately, which will allow them to continue playing the event in great comfort and without hurry with the honored engineers “on board”.

Reality:
“Players who previously bought the “Battle of Stalingrad: Full Access” pack will receive these squads within a week after the end of the event”

I’am speechless, sometimes its feel like a “Hidden Camera” prank.

12 Likes

This is a game there’s lots of competition out there and we need all the players we can get so promises have to be kept at all cost.

1 Like

While I know I’m pretty anti economy changes, that one is a little more joking than the rest
However, realistically speaking everyone should accumulate a significant amount of ES throughout the event, and so long as they don’t buy anything, they should have enough to upgrade a couple weapons
20,000 points takes a couple matches, you know?

You’re getting your paid content back! AND you don’t even have to do anything to get it! Far as I’m concerned that’s promises made, promises kept. Regardless of whether it’s before or after, you STILL get your Assault Rifle Engies

1 Like

Hey I throw money at this game too. I’ve spent over 100 bucks minimum

They said you will get your Engies back, and there will be an event to allow everyone to have it
Look what’s happening? You get your Engies back, and everyone gets to participate in the event

The reason for the delay was clearly stated. To prevent duplicates. Clearly there is some knowledge, resource, or technological constraint that keeps them from doing it some other way. You want em faster? Do the event. Want em as compensation? Wait a while. It’s not like they’re doing this maliciously. It’s a literal limitation of what they can do

1 Like

New players have nothing and they gotta get through this stupid tech tree so they need to ration their silver as much as physically possible and if they’re premium it doesn’t even help all that much to get through the tech tree.

5 Likes

Steam is not a nice place and having a reputation like this when we’re trying to get more players desperately is not a good thing

5 Likes

…ok? So how does that stop them from saving up? Look, as I said that one was more of a joke. Still though, lot of matches will be done

You’re not tossing enough money at this game you have to be a whale and those people are the foundations of this game

By the way, I got my own beefs with the devs. I ain’t expecting any hand outs any time soon

You may like the chaos which is the matches but new players don’t and why do you think we’ve been asking for so many regulations

Still wish you would be able to choose which squad you get first … The way we have one squad before the other unlocking just makes for imbalanced games for a few days.

Also: 2 GWO’s … :smiley:

If the teams were balanced, even the new players would get their piece of the pie. Now the main problem is that the player base migrates from nation to nation and DF supports it as I see it.

3 Likes

My dear friend … NO one have forced the developers to say:

"The squads for the USSR and Germany will be among the most valuable prizes - you’ll have to try and play Enlisted regularly to get them. But the owners of the Stalingrad Full Access will get these two squads immediately, which will allow them to continue playing the event in great comfort and without hurry with the honored engineers “on board”.

The problem is that these words was an reaction to not fulfilled promises earlier.

Conclusion: If you lie once (twice and so on), you won’t believe nothing more.

10 Likes