Reinforcements received: Assault engineers

That’s just BR III. The rest are more or less normal matches

Yes but with how things are you either play a World War One simulator or you go to BR 3 and suffer and new players are not prepared for that.

Any team equipped with 6 men with fully automatic weapons (both AR and SMG) and able to build a Rally Point is TOP for me

I do believe the “this is susceptible to change” or however they word it was there, as they put that phrase on just about everything. Pretty smart of them if I do say so myself. If it was there like I think it was anyways
Can’t blame them for their limitations. They’re doing good work and doing what they can to appease us and make good on promises they made. We jump on their case for just about everything. Cut em some slack every once in a while

1 Like

It will be 6 star 99%.

Guess I wont be able to use them for BR2, I guess the closest thing to an SMG engineer is the soviet female medics.

Lol. The only nation stuck with WWI weapons they didn’t use in WWII is the US due to the Garand being BR III and Springfield being the starter
Even then, the Marines used the Springfield till much later so the teething issues could be worked out of the Garand before giving it to their soldiers. So it being in the Pacific campaign makes total sense

Everyone else, the Kar98k, Carcano, Arisaka, Mosin Nagant. All prevalent weapons in WWII

True but you know what I mean people come here to use automatic weapons not bolt action rifles or sniper squad

especially when I can break the game with this kind of lineup

And keep in mind they’re not upgraded but if they were I’ll be using nothing but automatic at BR1

Are they able to use any Assault class weapon, or just what their given as default

Any AR + Any BA(bolt action )+ any semi-auto and select fire but no SMG

Aren’t shotguns Assault and Engineer class weapons, because theoretically I could just give them shotguns because I prefer weapon classes to be distinct

More weird survivability mechanics? Do we really need bulletproof helmets in a WW2 shooter?

1 Like

Yes you can give them Shotguns, too they are just normal ENGs that can get everything that ENGs got +ARs

1 Like

people want to play fun guns. What do you think people will want to play when they see a youtuber kill 20 soldiers in HO-RI and then see another youtuber play with a pershing that can kill a Tiger 2 but isn’t that fun?

Doesn’t matter the game has multipliers to body parts head has the most multiplier so even with half the damage to head you still gonna get the kill also most people don’t bother to shoot head anyways I am one of those I have high sensitivity so I can snap to targets and going for headshots kind of is impossible with my sensitivity

1 Like

I ran out of hearts but I couldn’t agree more so overall body armor is more reliable than the stupid helmet especially when this game is about killing enemy squads.

:purple_heart:

2 Likes

IMG_2696

And yes I made this real quick just to send it here. Now if only I didn’t work in a deadzone and things would load faster

You’re constantly complaining about the “magical” soviet armor
Now you have a “magical” helmet, what more do you want?
I bet that if germany gets armor you’ll still complain because you’ll die to an ap mine and complain armor doesn’t do anything.

18 Likes

His answer is going to be 100 rnd MG. I bet.

10 Likes

Yeah I was honestly expecting Greyparrot to be ecstatic about the helmet. Surprised he’s complaining bout it

6 Likes