Reinforcements received: Assault engineers

I love AP mines and body armor would be great but the helmet is useless because I’m not a sniper camping across the map and I’m not trying to attack my enemy when I crawl at them so overall the helmet has no use.

4 Likes

Goes to show you some people are just pathological.

Hell never be happy, but also means his judgment is suspect.

1 Like

I would have gone with that but the helmet thing is only for snipers

1 Like

At least Is true to himself

6 Likes

Because you only get headies as sniper.
Nothing else does headshots.

The new player uses those weapons and they probably just unlocked them they won’t have an entire squad of them they only have one and going to BR2 won’t be much of an improvement for them when they’ve only got one of those guns in their squats

Blockquote
The latter was called the Stirnschild (“Forehead shield”) and was mostly used by snipers and stormtroopers

That’s why it’s useless unless I’m a fanatical sniper elite player which I am not

You’re a tank greyzoner camping across the map, i’m not sure if it’s any better

12 Likes

Long live the belt fed MG’s and possibly bipods

2 Likes

I just unlocked the final Assault Squad from the drum Thompson a while back. Used it in a couple matches, got enough kills to get the Engie and most XP boosters. Several matches later I got enough to max out the first tab. The squad is only half armed as my Garand’s are all being used and my M1 Carbine stockpiles ran dry as well

Since you can change their guns to any shotgun/semi auto/rifle or assault rifles then you can.
If you have some mkb 35’s you can make quite an effective squad

2 Likes

Yeah basically a free maxed out Engie Squad

That helmet is not gonna protect me from bombs or paratrooper assassin squads

1 Like

I run out of hearts.

But here you go :heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :hearts: :hearts: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart: :heart_decoration: :heart:

6 Likes

So you never get headshots?
Cool

2 Likes

Congratulations but I’m not worried about you I’m more concerned about the new players

I’m not going out of my way to count headshots or look for them

So… just ignorant?

2 Likes

It’s so beautiful but unfortunately I ran out of hearts too so you could have a rainbow as well

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

2 Likes