Reinforcements received: Assault engineers

Only to encourage owners of Stalingrad’s bundle to participate in this event.

Which is just scummy.

18 Likes

As a Stalingrad buyer, I hope that if I DO complete the tasks, I won’t have to wait until after the event ends to get the squads anyway…

(You never know)

3 Likes

like i said man just like that clash royal controversy except it reverse (as in the cause of the controversy)

ah shuck i am confusing myself but it very similar

Always overpromised and under delivered

So you can control tail gunner, but only one of them

You can get the Assault Engineer, but 1 week after the event and you can’t exchange other role but fixed in 6 engineers…

You deleted the Assault Engineer from Stalingrad because new players will miss it, and then start the evnt before Steam Launch? BRUH?

You get new gears for Japs but BR5 is open for them

What’s next?

13 Likes

Find it weird why they choose a banner with american engineers crossing the rhine (?) for this event. Looks cool though

4 Likes

I know:

The only thing I’m sad about is my lack of sleep.

4 gold orders is nice.

8 Likes

Delay it to Q2, release AR engs for USA and JP event in a meantime :rofl:

2 Likes

Thomas_Had_Never_Seen_Such_Bullshit_Before

7 Likes

Of course, if you complete event stages you’ll get these squads momentarily, as usual.

2 Likes

On another note,

-10% damage body armor is a thing since a while, and it doesn’t really affect survivability in a significant way (which is GOOD).

On the other hand, -50% headshot damage basically negates the headshot damage bonus. This won’t affect the lethality of rifles most of the times, but those German engineers are going to usually survive single hits to the head by intermediate calibre bullets and lower.

I hope that doesn’t turn out to be OP.

3 Likes

As if we couldn’t get two squads instead of one (if we completed the event), which we owned before anyway. And those who didn’t own the bundle would only get one (for the completed event)

Now literally the owners of the bundle get nothing out of it. If they don’t do the event, they lose all those great rewards.

I am just so disappointed. Because it is so shameless.

15 Likes

I will say, the GO weapon and soldier is a very nice touch. I dont think theyve done this before.

2 Likes

yea they never did 4 GO in one event before

pretty sure the most GO are like 2 as far as i remember (i think it was weapon GO and soldier GO)

3 Likes

Lol, just noticed that funsy:

And I know his ancestor!
hqdefault (3)

8 Likes

Hehe. Will only affect the small % of us that aim for heads :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks guys…nice to see them back i guess, not that i play br v atm. But thanks. My mate will be happy his favourite squad is back

1 Like

Yeah Free players got single AR engy squad, but paid Stalingrad FA had 2nd AR engy squad. So i dunno why it’s too much while you can buy way more powerful squads like 100 mag drum para or Fedorov/AS-44 Paratroopers. They can also have a dozen rockets for 3 troopers while our remade AR engy squad have NONE just engineers with no Rocket Launchers.

DF never fails to underdeliver and overpromise they should be hired by the Apple.

1 Like

The event hasn’t exactly happened yet So maybe the moderators could suggest to DF or whoever to make that squad have the same perks as the engineers from stalingrad.

2 Likes

Some info about engineers:
Stats on 5 stars:
They can use: AR, Semi-auto, all of BA’s

19 Likes

oh i thought rn is 13 UTC

i guess it bug?

So it means, select fire rifles too?