Reinforcements received: Assault engineers

this was announced way before the merge it is kind of funny that they didn’t think about such system.

1 Like

If they can pull this kind of system, this game wouldn’t be in this state lmao

DF always say something first and then think later (way later) look at the merge how long it took them to finally release it was ridden with delays after delays after delays and even more delays

7 Likes

yea FR now i still have the hidden buff from “an update” ago but i aint telling no one about it since it pretty obvious

At this point I don’t think they even think about anything anymore and they’re just rushing stuff

You sly fox!

You’re giving TWO gold orders at the same time as the squads, to be sure ppl who had Stalingrad also participate in the events :laughing:

Ah… I can never sleep. :zipper_mouth_face:

19 Likes

it would be nicer and give me some incentive to play if i would get both squads automatically since i own Stalingrad FA and was promised for them to be there for me immediately as soon as the event hits the server

7 Likes

yea and it got release out of nowhere causing me and probably other who are low on silver order to not be able to get more mp717

5 Likes

I don’t think you should be giving them any sort of good replies on this post from them when you should have had a squad from the get go to play through the event.

It is not “OP”.
Because the engineer corps equipped with the FG42 can serve as an “assault” engineer.
I just thought it was a shame that the MKBs were removed from the Engineers’ equipment. When it became an assault-only weapon, it became backwards compatible with the StGs I had in large numbers and had no use for.
But,If these engineers could replace their weapons with MP40 or pps43, they would be the most OP troops with low BR.

1 Like

You can’t, Stalingrad Engineers can’t use SMGs, just AR and rifles, and that’s their gimmick

1 Like

I don’t mind this.

They give twice as much as usual with this event. It’s a good one…

Even if I cannot sleep! :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Great prizes

and another banger :fire:

11 Likes

Thank you very much dev, its very good even, for newbie or veteran

That may not be a problem for you but I don’t think everyone else thinks that way

I love this art style.

And those two guys are waaaay too relaxed considering the explosions very nearby :laughing:

10 Likes

no anti-tank or radio op?

nope they got even lazier than usual

1 Like

They said “immediately”. I didnt buy the stalingrad pack and i think that is BS. Players who bought and supported DF thru that pack should be immediately rewarded these squads. Not after. Their words… i am completely fine grinding for mine, but Stalingrad pack supporters should most certainly recieve these squads as soon as possible.

9 Likes

Nope 6x Engineers and that’s it
Discord_RShn34oltw

4 Likes