Reinforcements received: Assault engineers

You should know this already Erica

2 Likes

well, it works with people that has no more than 2 braincells and can’t even remember what they have eaten yesterday.

and not to make judgements or point fingers, but i’m disappointed by this community too.

as much we can hold them accountable, not everyone is doing their part or even trying hard enough.

literally waged war for much less, but isn’t moving a finger in instances like this.

as i said, not even angry. just disappointed.

13 Likes

see im sure everyone knew today would be event day

i literally said it yesterday something along the line of “just watch it be tomorrow or something”

3 Likes

I’m sure you’re not alone when it comes to disappointment just like all the Germans who are waiting for a belt fed MG or functioning bipods or windows that don’t send you into another realm and people who still want an update for the mod editor and probably custom games.

So overall all we can do is just sit and smile and accept that everything

1 Like

more like,

next time, shut the fuck up.

don’t say bullshit like:

We propose a compromise: after the release of the major update, in one or more events, we will provide the opportunity to obtain four promotional engineer squads, one for each country, with the unique feature of being able to use upgradable assault rifles.

The squads for the USSR and Germany will be among the most valuable prizes - you’ll have to try and play Enlisted regularly to get them. But the owners of the Stalingrad Full Access will get these two squads immediately, which will allow them to continue playing the event in great comfort and without hurry with the honored engineers “on board”.

legit, it’s the most simple things one can do.

if you are not one that can keep promise, you better not make them in the first place.

but maybe we are the weird one by looking at the state of things.

but i digress.

37 Likes

Devs is working on that problem

5 Likes

Note: Players who previously bought the “Battle of Stalingrad: Full Access” pack will receive these squads within a week after the end of the event without the need to complete the tasks. If you unlock the squads during the event, you will not receive another copy of them after the event.

Why after the event ENDS? i could understand 1/2 week after the event STARTS or getting both squads on the 6th task, but what is the point of this? if as a regular player, in practice, i still have to grind the event for the squads.

1 Like

typical DF and their laziness they promise you Mount Everest and in reality gives you a small bump made out of sand that collapses as soon as a sea water hits it once

8 Likes

It’s to get rid of the chance of duplicate squads on player profiles.

3 Likes

dam this remind me of clash royal all over again where dev promise there wont be anymore lvl then proceed to add more lvl smh

and many other thing that game promise not to but add anyway

Personally, I’m guessing it’s a technical difficulties that they were too lazy to solve.

If it’s just a deliberate decision, then…

6 Likes

I remember them saying something like that but I just couldn’t be bothered to go find it at the moment.

So overall nice job Erica

:+1: :yellow_heart:

How about you make a system that wouldn’t allow for such things to happen in the first place?

21 Likes

True but I think they’re doing it to make it look like the servers are still active and very popular

Why should duplicates be problematic? We owned two of these squads anyway…

9 Likes

Not just two AR engs but also snipers with AR eng so you could have squad that looks like this:
enlisted_qAeXtZrzWN
enlisted_qI2udo1WNs
I think they are overestimating power of the STG44/Fedorov while G43 Kurz is better than both of them.

2 Likes

Finally, the most OP squad in Enlisted is back!

1 Like

wouldn’t have been easier to make the event squads buyable by tickets so they have a limit like some weapons events? that way Stalingrad owners could get the tickets the first day. Also, didn’t we have this system before for some pacific squads?

9 Likes

anyway getting 2 weapon GO is quite nice

2 Likes

Don’t worry when we go to steam I’m sure they’ll just tell the players

1 Like