The assaulter engineer event my worries

The Assaulter engineers is something in pretty against bc they’re overall just OP

The engineers on the Germans side can be given the
STG-44 or MP-717 maybe the 4/6 could be given the condors

And the Russians can be given the PPSH-41 AS model 5 and Fedorov

which really effects people who doesn’t got those squads will permanently harm the balance of the game forever I do hope they bring back these squads bc it’s a must for how powerful they are

Which again people who don’t play the 28 days within the event could or will miss these event squads which will harm everyone the reason the G43 Kurtz is so good bc u can give it to a engineer with a big bag they’ll build ammo box and just abuse the system they have at play

Completely wrong. They can have Assault Rifles. No SMG’s. Shoot I’m not even sure if you can change what Assault Rifle they have. They can also use any Rifle. Bolties, Semi Auto’s, Auto Rifles, “Auto Rifles,” and Assault Rifles

That’s still OP ether way there’s a reason the Stalingrad engineers got the ability to use ARs was removed

Not really OP when literally any player can have 3 full assault squads in their lineup or full engineer squads with FG42s / AVTs. They are good but they aren’t as good as you make them out to be. Plus they can’t use SMGs, only assault rifles so they’re basically locked at BR 5.

1 Like

Balanced joke as always

Yeah because a select few had them. Now, EVERYONE has the chance to have them. Well, the Krauts and Commies do anyways. We’ll have to wait and see how they do the US and Japs

isnt the PPSH etc classed as an assault weapon in the shop?

PPsH is a submachine gun not an assault rifle, these are two different weapon classes. Both can be used by assaulters but SMG can also be used by tankers, pilots APC drivers… while assault rifle are usually much more restricted

Assault rifle are like STG/MkB/AS44/Fedorov so no, the assault engineer won’t have PPsH or any SMG for that matter.

No, they cant.

They can use only ARs, not smgs

Its not that op. Assault engineer is just more comfortable when killing ai and low tier

What are you even talking about? You don’t even have 6 low tier ARs.

SMG. Not Assault Rifle

tier3

I Know a PPSH is an SMG but in the shop it is under the assault weapons.