Reinforcements received: Assault engineers

yea they never did 4 GO in one event before

pretty sure the most GO are like 2 as far as i remember (i think it was weapon GO and soldier GO)

3 Likes

Lol, just noticed that funsy:

And I know his ancestor!
hqdefault (3)

8 Likes

Hehe. Will only affect the small % of us that aim for heads :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks guys…nice to see them back i guess, not that i play br v atm. But thanks. My mate will be happy his favourite squad is back

1 Like

Yeah Free players got single AR engy squad, but paid Stalingrad FA had 2nd AR engy squad. So i dunno why it’s too much while you can buy way more powerful squads like 100 mag drum para or Fedorov/AS-44 Paratroopers. They can also have a dozen rockets for 3 troopers while our remade AR engy squad have NONE just engineers with no Rocket Launchers.

DF never fails to underdeliver and overpromise they should be hired by the Apple.

1 Like

The event hasn’t exactly happened yet So maybe the moderators could suggest to DF or whoever to make that squad have the same perks as the engineers from stalingrad.

2 Likes

Some info about engineers:
Stats on 5 stars:
They can use: AR, Semi-auto, all of BA’s

19 Likes

oh i thought rn is 13 UTC

i guess it bug?

So it means, select fire rifles too?

I agree. Stalingrad pack owners should recieve these squads now. And enjoy them while grinding the event. The literally said “immediately” when discussing this.

15 Likes

You mean FG’s and all this stuff? Yes.

3 Likes

Plz,Japanese combat engineers should be combat kawaii engineers.
FdYAFMdaIAErx5F

5 Likes

Immediately +7 days that was the prophecy of the Keofox :rofl:

3 Likes

oh no you might summon that guy again

3 Likes

Shouldn’t paying players receive it in advance?:rage:

12 Likes

Oooh, happy!

It looks like there’s an adult in the group why are they not all lolicons

1 Like

:eyes:
chrome_OBqlpkAeu0

3 Likes

Are G43 Kurz going to come back at some point? I only have 2 of them.

2 Likes

At least you have two of them I’ve had to make a second account and I don’t even have any of them

No my friend.

Japanese engineers:

14 Likes