Reinforcements received: Arsenal of Victory!

I really want my Commando idea to be picked up, especially the part where the squad would be provided with only one soldier and open soldier slots that can only be filled by attaining additional Commando soldiers as event prizes. I kind of just started fleshing it out as a practical thing after kicking it around in my head and now I REALLY want it.

There’s still plenty left for DF to add to the game to expand it.

1 Like

It was obvious joke response to previous post.

I just don’t understand why there’s never a “grand prize” all the way out at the 100% of event stages unlocked end of the event. I appreciate that the prizes chosen for the event aren’t the ones locked all the way out at 100% (because very few of them would be worth that kind of effort) but something to signify 100% completion is the only thing really missing now.

So people can miss out few days. And I think it’s pretty wise decision. There’s no need to make fomo events more stressful.

5 Likes

I agree and I think that’s why something like an exclusive, slow buildable soldier that can only be attained at the 100% mark of an event (make it predictably be there for every event) would be a good grand prize concept.

You’d get to take a try every single event and if you just don’t have the time to do it for this event, you don’t really miss out because you’ll get another chance the next event.

you have a T-44-100 in the screenshot

3 Likes

In no case should not give new weapons to the countries of Italy or Germany, they already have enough effective guns, now it is worthwhile to focus on the allies, which are catastrophically lagging behind the Axis even the Japanese in terms of weapons, and as for Russia, you probably haven’t visited the USSR on the top BR for a long time, until recently there the Germans were literally destroying players for the USSR because of their low online, but with the beginning of the event online has increased

Well, they do say that less is more :thinking: but I’m dumbstruck that having less weapons and vehicles than Germany and more than Japan are both problems at the same time.

That’s literally the point.

What BR is the Thompson? I’m not super interested in any of the rewards this time but might be if the Thompson is BR2. Wish that Gold Order prize was earlier in the event!

BR3

4 Likes

Thanks bud!

1 Like

Yeah. I definitely do.

1 Like

can you rerun sum more twich drops? i want the silver browning hi-powers for germany

2 Likes

Twitch drops are new to me, do they still exist?

not anymore beside i only participate in 2 time and miss the first one i believe (the last drop was from pacific campaign i believe)

1 Like

wish they do an event for japan soon :>

3 Likes

Imagine, some one has IS2-1944, T34-100 and SU-100, as their standrad play, it would be kind of cool. But still Tiger 2 would be superior

3 Likes

You can have Tiger II H, Tiger II P and Jagdpanther in one lineup.

3 Likes

Wish that thing came back in some form tbh cause it looks kinda wacky to me