Reinforcements received: Arsenal of Victory!

i was missing a British BR 3 attacker to go with my Churchill for my BR 3 lineup!!

I was hoping mosquito would come down but this will do

3 Likes

A Marine Corps sqn gets the Whirlwind ?? WTF??

1 Like

What about the T-34-100 though? Did it see any action?

1 Like

Just pure laziness, since they never able to fix the squad progression problem linked to them in the first place. The UI and base game logic is riddled with problems like this.

Never, it was merely a testing vehicle for new the 100mm gun, and was quickly phased out for t44/t44-100

2 Likes

Thats possible but atleast for me it wont work because my british lineup is br 2 and i wont be going to br 3 for a plane. I dont think it would be bad if whirlwind would be t2

and no more AXIS

2 Likes

One more positive thing about this event that deserves more recognition:

Remarkably, unlike past events, there are almost no “empty” stages. Except for step 1 and 3, all other steps unlock one of the main rewards. This is a pleasant quality improvement imo.

13 Likes

yea it great that they can now combine weapon event with vehicle event to make it more rewarding which will make weapon rerun happen more often

1 Like

It looks like the difference between the two vehicles is only in degree and not in kind. Lol.

1 Like

I hope some news at least, can’t be a week of “this event”. Are we moving forward?

Yes Ho-Ri have to be removed. T-34-100 is fine then, since its built at least despite failed

1 Like

Remove AS-44 when?

2 Likes

You can put an attacker 2 in squad when using it

Good to hear!

Nice, another slow reload trashes.

5 Likes

IF BP-540 HEAT round came with the ISU-152 sure, its worthy, addition; IRL its post war, unfortunately its a pass. Entire community wants the reasonable choice thats in this event.

Clearly not entire community, since a) there are clearly people like me and others who hate fakes that didn’t fight in ww2 and b) you clearly didn’t poll the entire community.

4 Likes

Maybe in Universe of Enlisted war has end in 1946 ?

There is no date when you load the map.

2 Likes

Sure, im just noticing about 20-30 to 1 like to complain-ratio on here and reddit in regards to the vehicle. This is of course subjective data.

2 Likes

So what?

I highly doubt it will change anything. Enjoy your hatred, I guess. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes