Reinforcements at the Invasion of Normandy

From the Vault: Johnson Model 1941 Machine Gun - YouTube select fire riffle and could adjust the fire rate from 200 to 600 rounds a min
so this riffle should be full atuo period meant to be a upgrade to the bar

Watch the videos please. Educate yourself. The semi auto rifle was never full auto, just facts. They literally talk about the rifle being added in the video you posted in the first 30 seconds

ur missing the fact he made both at the same time there the same riffle one was full atuo one was semi but there the same gun he changed one part for the full atuo every part is interchangeable if u had a semmi body and ful atuo body u could change it to full atuo easily so why it dont have ful atuo fire . the germans get a full atuo gewhr 41 so why cant we have it full atuo

You didnt watch anything did you? This is the earlier RIFLE NOT THE LIGHT MACHINE GUN

yes i did. ur the one thats not getting it had way to regulate the bullet speed from 200 to 600 per min. there the same thing man the parts from one worked with the other there wasnt an earlier model they were made at the same time the usa marines used the light machine gun version not the semi version they already had the grand they needed a better light machine gun not a better m1 grand

Please fix the Werfer-Granate 21 in the next patch, now it’s almost unusable.

i was talking about this x) . this is just wrong. but hey… its fun LOL

Delta force and Spetsnaz would fear these guys :sweat_smile:

Totally wrong. But at least we will quite early see one thing, at least I will, and that is what to expect from this game, great things or fantasy ww2 cash cow.

The fact that M1A1 Thompson is going to be locked at 29th level is disappointing, half of the US weapons are borrowed from the British army. Anyway, the whole tank system at Normandy should be reworked. There’s no reason for us to have light tanks, Stuart is extremely weak even against Puma.
Sherman M4A1 and Pz.IV should be level 1 tanks, M10 and StuG should be level 2 and Sherman M4A3E8 vs Panther should be level 3. Axis tanks should also be disabled during the phase 1 at D-Day map.

1 Like

No.

But it was?
There are a few doccumented accounts of T28Es being drafted into the defence of Lenningrad and Moscow.

we really don’t need a tiger in this game. i would just point blank quit.

oh please make this a thing!
Germans get better tanks but there’s a random chance of mechanical breakdown due to cold :rofl:

Mah I was just quoting some other player comments that I read, that is why i wrote bla bla bla. I believe you know what I meant.

I asked, but I really did not believe I would get an answer here, at lest in this thread.

1 Like

Sure, let’s make sure we add correct turning times for russian tanks seeing as they were hand-cranked even the early T-34s were, let’s not forget about their random chances of tracks falling off, or engine straight up dying, or the transmission randomly dying. And no radio so you get no markers, and visibility was awful so let’s reflect that too, or the gearbox and the clutch breaking.

You’re the second person to not understand sarcasm even when it’s obvious, c’mon.

For the record, all I said above should be taken with a grain of salt, I don’t want any of that to be added. Apparently this needs to be said or people take obvious sarcasm seriously.

1 Like

I know :wink:

Soooo, basically how it is now playing with randomers? xD.

I don’t get sarcasm full stop. Its basically just a way for people to be dicks and then be like ‘nah its sarcasm therefore i’m exempt from being judged as such’
But whatever, trouble is, you start suggesting stuff like the tiger being added and someone will take it seriously and then create a landslide demand for it to be added.

WHY WOULD ANYONE ACTUALLY WANT THE TIGER IN MOSCOW

That’s the definition of insanity.

Sarcasm generally exists to mock something and point out how ridiculous something is. Not a way to be a dick to people.

Tanks were primarily used in an anti infantry/infantry support role. Giving a few tanks an extra MG won’t make them “super broken”. Right now tanks are something nobody is afraid of, you just spam 7 (if even) explosives at it and it’s going to die no matter what it does. Giving a tank a single hull MG that works on its own with a 15 degree firing arc is in no way anything close to a B17 with maxed out gunpods (which is still easy to shoot down in warthunder).

Attacker pilot II :?

There are many interlinked things, and what you are saying is correct. I agree that TNT should be limited to some classes (engineer and bomber maybe?).

It should also not be able to blow in your hand as I had seen many people deliberately not throwing them but standing next to the tank. One soldier for tank and all crew? Nice trade. As we cant simulate self preservation in game that lets you respawn multiple times with same guys, soldier you are controlling should automatically throw the TNT pack after some number of cooking seconds simulating the thing that he wants to stay alive. I know there were heroes out there (and Japanse) that sacrificed their lives like this, but the tactic is just cheesy.

They can even make it a special Japanese perk in the future…

PS
Giving players agility to fly Strategic bombers was just wrong. Whole teams were unbalanced then as you had 50% strat bombers and 50% fighters on allied side and 90% fighters and one HE111 on German side. You can guess how that went and what it caused. Germans OP, increase BR, etc., etc…

Yeah I agree, in the end what it all comes down to is that there is now way to wire the need of self preservation in a video game, if you’re not actually going to die kamikaze tactics are meta. To bad there isn’t a way to encourage not dying lol. Probably the biggest downfall of any simulator video game. The decisions you make will be “oh I can trade off one of my guys for a whole tank” rather than “oh shoot, I don’t want to die, let’s try and be creative to destroy this tank or give it room and look the other way”.

1 Like

One of the easiest ways is ability not to cook explosives, but at least to shorten its fuse so they don’t become useless. This will give one massive boost to hand grenades.

So in other words, when you click it you throw it.