Reinforcements at the Invasion of Normandy

Thank god I am not playing that horror :joy: Horror from my perspective, you enjoy yourself if that is your thing ofc…

It’s unfair on the reciving end.
Gun feels op, 2 tap on chest. It’s just wrong

And, be able to equip normal tropers it’s just wrong. Should be exclusive to a para squad.

Either way, gun just outperforms everything

It. Should be capped at paratroper squad only. I have a squad with 5 fg42s, 5 star soldiers. It’s just wrong lol

1 Like

Yep, this is why I say horror. And the kids these days want an allied answer or FG42. We would not be in this mess if it was not available to every single trooper.

Maybe they had too much vodka in the studio that day, who knows. :rofl:

2 Likes

They must change it. Isn’t fair.

But, wrong or not, I ill enjoy the endless supply of fg42 I currently own.

Send some to the eastern front, PPD is “rejping” us.

1 Like

That’s why I think it would be beneficial if the AI members of your tank crew could use the mgs if you are busy moving around shooting at things etc. Tanks have so many counters right now nobody even has a slight fear of running right up to them. They should be able to hose down some infantry before getting immedielty knocked out by a swarm of infantry rushing them with mini nukes.

1 Like

:joy::joy: Nothing a mg30 can’t deal with

1 Like

I am totally not for them shooting on their own. If you point and shoot and it is in the arc of fire of that MG, fine, but otherwise not. Don’t know how would it work if they start shooting by themselves, another WarThunder with maxed out gunners on B17? :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Both the Johnson rifle and LMG were primarily used in the pacific by Marine raiders but the “devils brigade” received both of them as well and used them in Europe (many from the Marine Corps). I’d expect the Johnson 1941 LMG to come in later as a US “FG42”

Really annoyed that they are making the thompson level 29 I thought they were going to replace the sten with the thompson. Having second thoughts on this game now.

1 Like

I mean it’s more content not less. I’d expect a couple more Sten variants actually like the MK V used by the British in Europe. Dont like the sten? Dont use them

Sten is great all the rumors of the british guns in the normandy campaign were to test them for the tunisia campaign seems to be false and they are here to stay.

yes but there adding it already to the game why leave it half finnished it still should be full atuo

If this is the Allies they should stay. Could also add British vehicles and squads. Gives alot of content for Normandy

No it should not be. There are 2 different guns. One is a 10 round semi auto (the one being added) and there is a full auto LMG that takes a 20 round magazine from the side like a FG42. They are both different guns but they are both confusing called the Johnson 1941

1 Like

please make the m1941 full atuo and a non premium version of this or just make it a weapon pack or in campaign or weapon pack just have a non premium version i have been waiting for this gun for a min
By late 1937, he had designed, built, and successfully tested both a semi-automatic rifle and a prototype light machine gun. Each shared a significant number of physical characteristics and common parts, and both operated on the principle of short recoil with a rotating bolt. He took the parts of other guns, switching them out and creating the M1941 light machine gun.

there the same gun he made 2 types of them they both should be added the parts were interchangeable one part made it full atuo not semi

Go watch forgotten weapons. They are not the same and you can not simply switch one part to make it full auto. Just a quick glance you see some very different parts like the recoil spring area, magazine well and trigger assembly are completely different

By late 1937, he had designed, built, and successfully tested both a semi-automatic rifle and a prototype light machine gun. Each shared a significant number of physical characteristics and common parts, and both operated on the principle of short recoil with a rotating bolt. He took the parts of other guns, switching them out and creating the M1941 light machine gun. by the time the war started

You can post that as many times as youd like it doesnt change anything