Reinforcements at the Invasion of Normandy

well if they would add the weapons the usa had m1 bazooka we might be able to kill a stupid puma with out sacrificing a member of our squad germans have a way to kill tanks from a distance but usa has no way to kill at range piat is trash half the time it dont register a hit so they spam tnt packs its really simple fix and the puma is way to op right now how can u not pen it from the front with a sherman only if u shoot the tire with he will it kill in one shot for these reasons people spam tnt when u dont give options to use they will use what u give them

No they dont same shitty cloth like recruit. They only change the helmet… and of sure you need to pay 40$ to get them

Just wonder when can you update Berlin. I don’t even dare to train my soldiers to 5 stars because I don’t even know Stg44 would be given to assaulters or infantries since any variation of this gun never appeared out of CAT.

Why would that gun matter to training troops?

Get them to 5 stars, give the gun to whoever is allowed it if it ever arrives … what’s the issue?

The rifle cannot be given to assaulters(apart from Kar98k), just like you cannot give them FG42 in Normandie. Don’t you know?

No - I don’t play axis - but what has that got to do with getting soldiers to levle 5?

Maybe we could get some bazookas instead of having to use the Piat thing