Reinforcement of premium squads

Maybe I get it:

I suspect that better uniforms may be available in the appearance customisation menu, for gold or green orders.

1 Like

Man, thats cruel.

Since the cat is out of the sack since long time and that gun isn’t going to be removed anytime soon, it’s pretty pointless to keep spamming the same complaints.

2 Likes

Plus if they remove the AS-44, They gotta remove the STG-44.
MKB - FED
STG-44 - AS-44

1 Like

oh boy new stuff that i might buy but this time im gonna buy after i see the merge

1 Like

soviet paras?

they sure don’t look like it.

that surely won’t backfire…

so… paratroopers at tier 1 / 2 with just bolties confirmed?

yeah. no offence, let’s hope the other news will be better than this one.

glad that soviet gets paras, but… not these paras.

8 Likes

Where is the paratrooper with STG44?

Also:

Are we still adding Wunderwaffe weapons?

We can add this to Berlin

14 Likes

so my question since i dont know history but what can the sentinel fight? i mean idk how strong it is cause im not a weapon nerd but it seem like a crusader looking tank which mean low br?

even tho crusader is kinda mid br in enlisted

also seem like new player can get chi ha only by premium now oh wait it a chi he sorry my mistake

I’m saying that because I just got US premium paras at the sales and, while their default outfit (heads aside) is kinda generic, they do have a nice camouflaged option available.

1 Like

can we take the gl fgs off the paras when merge hits and give them g43s

1 Like

It’s just this squad.

It’s their unique ability.

So far.

1 Like

I should work aganaist any german tank from the Pz2 to the f2, and aganaist all japanese tank, obliviusly we should see how it perform in game

1 Like

im really curious tho if they actually gonna use the whole “jumping into the snow” thing they were know for and ngl it would be funny to see in berlin

1 Like

yea i do like niche stuff but i dont want to buy something i might regret but this time im buying after seeing merge

so that way i can test it first

1 Like

The first man takes one for the team, and the rest of the squad lands onto him.

7 Likes

yep that how i would imagine it

5 man squad lol

1 Like

Agree, i want compare it first with the crusader before took a decision

1 Like

man ngl im more excited to see if soviet para gonna work on berlin since berlin have no snow at all and in merge we definitely gonna see them in berlin