Reinforcement of premium squads

On paper, I’d say that they punch alike, while the Crusader trades off armor for better mobility.

1 Like

it trades off bunch of armor like almost everything

Same thoughts as mine like DF could’ve crossed the line even further by giving the paratroopers Type 1 AKS rifles(folding stock version of Type 1 AK) or the uniforms be like the photos you have shown armed with PPSh, PPS, etc

that one thing i can kinda agree on luckily we dont have customizable gun unlike in vanguard to turn garand into m14 and other curse thing

1 Like

Oh, didn’t you see the official news?

1 Like

i mean maybe in 2 year we are going to get m14 in the game if it go to vietnam era but that 2 year from now anyway havent seen you on tommy post in a while

1 Like

nah you almost got me there luckily i notice the “1 april”

1 Like

Ah yes the classic: “I don’t want one side to have T-34 while the URSS get to enjoy T-34s!”

It’s a fucking WW2 game, I want to play with real uniforms and weapons.

I’m just asking that they stop adding AS44 to squads and put a historical uniform on the URSS paratrooper squad.

16 Likes

tbh i didnt know capture vehicle was a thing till i play warthunder and it really cool to learn what the “other side” have like capture tiger used by the french

I mean… I’d be fine with the Germans getting finnish T-34s?
I am fine with the soviets and germans having ARs.

I think it at least makes a bit of sense and kinda is a least semi cool.

Friendly reminder to stay on topic and avoid personal feud, i remind all of you this is a news topic

8 Likes

anyway what the different between chi ha and chi he again? other than the name? does it have better round or something?

it seem like it just better ammo than chi ha ok

premium squads

i hope it low tier ngl cause if it in mid tier it gonna get wreck i imagine

Chi he is more armored on the front, chi ha instead have a better anti infantry cannon

oh ok that cool

I know the A.C IV is good in warthunder on account of its 17 pounder., but the 2 pounder isn’t anything special. 6 pounder in Enlisted is good, but 2 pounder is nothing special IMO

Troll armor will be its main feature in Enlisted I expect

1 Like

Why finnish T-34s? Germans even produced T-34’s.

I have brought up the topic because there are always people saying that the AS-44 must exist because the Germans have STG-44. So what? The USSR has better tanks in Moscow and Stalingrad (T-34, KV1)

In the end we will all end up playing with the same weapons and vehicles (captured) to please the crybabies.

3 Likes

if my panther gets stuck in the streets of berlin i wonder if this would even move

it too big to exist

i mean the size of it is like 2 football stadium i think