Reinforcement of premium squads

You are supposed to be able to change it, so it has something from the unlock tree / campaign so that it can be “unequipped”

2 Likes

maybe they couldn’t think of anything unique for soviet paras

3 Likes

In war thunder, this one is an absolute beast with a good balance between armor, firepower and mobility. I don’t know how it will perform in Enlisted though.

Probably going to get an ETA or be told it’s tomorrow

1 Like

Why do we need more AS-44 Model 5 they didn’t even exist in large enough numbers for this lunacy and the German still don’t have a belt fed MG with 100 rounds yet So if we keep going at this rate we’re gonna see them everywhere.

12 Likes

They introduced the P3N1S tank, wow.

It feels like the theory of the Merge coming on the 22th (tomorrow lol) is gaining traction. If not, then I expect the Merge to come before Christmas, 100% coming this year.

1 Like

It is the same regular tech tree version

1 Like

It’s just linear gun that can be changed to any other gun you want.

10 Likes

I know I’m just saying why are there so many of them when it wasn’t even standard issue and that’s what end game is gonna turn into.

2 Likes

Why don’t people even read the news before commenting.

1 Like

I know that but we’re gonna see it everywhere at this point

3 Likes

Real question is why the alleged event squad has better uniforms than the premium one.

3 Likes

What do you want them to start with like PPSH-43s or something my dude?

It doesn’t really make any difference. Veteran russian players would eventually give them AS44 anyway.

Indeed, but since the event squad is the one I’ll be going after, I’m not gonna complain.

That’s kinda normal?

The SAS, British paratroopers.

The US Paras at least have actual parauniforms and their ugly but unique cultural appropiation. And its mostly accurate.
The Soviets look like Moscow Rifleman with fancy/ ugly fur boots and I have never seen such paratroopers (given when they were deployed like paras).

8 Likes

Ugly fur boots*

4 Likes

I would prefer if it didn’t exist and they just had PPSH and SVT But now we’re going down this road of lunacy

4 Likes

Ah yes the classic: “I don’t want one side to have ARs while the Germans get to enjoy STG-44s!”

1 Like