Reinforcement of premium squads

Well guess what ? There is only one for the soviet available at all time and the other one will be event just like the german and italian ones.

If you want to be on the safe side you just need to check out the weapon thats a late war weapon i mean it wasnt even used properly if i remember right, but the case is that weapons make your BR not your squad, i dunno if you played in the dev server but you can theoretically take late war squads into moscow.

That would be too harsh on the other hand.

You can equip them with PPsh if you want. And there are already so many prototype weapons in the game honestly.

1 Like

That’s not the point. The point is that those of us who even attempt to equip historically are put at an immediate disadvantage by THE GAME ITSELF because it allows cheesers to well, cheese.

9 Likes

Id say the schießbecher FG-42 is the most historical squad weapon wise, but still its most likely T5 just like the other FG-42s and were talking about a 1942 gun here, another important thing i realized was the fact that certain german premium tanks were extremely high in the upper ranks for example the PZ.2F(flamer) is on Rank4 if i remember right it has flamethrowers and a machine gun while the american stuart is Rank 1 while it still got the 37mm cannon and the flamethrower is in the hull, how is that fair ?

Im not mentioning any Bias towards allies not at all not from me i wouldnt dare.

1 Like

So? You can still put them in your German lineup.

I know that the weapons determine your BR…
BUT the BOX is attached to the squad itself so how do you deal with that?
Every para squad gets the box.
Give BR 4 weapons in the box and you enable them to seal club in BR 1 with only mosins.
Give BR 1 weapons in the box and the box will be useless outside of low BR.

3 Likes

Yes but there are already a lot of premium squads with all this kind of weapons, on all sides (not even talking about half of the japanese tree) and yet people are complaining the most because it is a new soviet squad.

1 Like

I dont have them because they were for africa, if someone said italy get merged with germany i woudlve GE’d them.

As mentionned previously, BR will not correspond to the tier of the vehicle/weapon in some cases

3 Likes

It’s the same model that’s already in the game. It’s not new.

I don’t really like the AS44 being a progression weapon either. But it’s not really the end of the world.

2 Likes

Oh I get what you mean

Well maybe the box content changes with the rank you get after filling in your desired weapon.

Am I the only one who doesn’t understand why the Russian paratroopers are the only ones who get this mechanic? And what the reasoning behind it is?

13 Likes

because devs promised a unique mechanic for them. which turned out to be this.

1 Like

weak answer

2 Likes

Agreed. I would have preferred it be a gold order or event weapon, but I’m not gonna cry over it being in the tech tree.

Besides, it seems to be here to stay regardless.

3 Likes

A unique mechanic would be to have a second primary weapon which was often the case unlike german paratroopers the soviet ones had no limit of what they can carry which resulted in jumping with submachine guns and a rifle.

Am I the only one who don’t understand why the Italian paratroopers are the only one to get the flamethrowers?

7 Likes