Reinforcement of premium squads

Not exactly true, as they were used as elite infantry pretty much like German paratroopers post crete.

2 Likes

so i think this new announcement is going to be the event isnt it? like it gonna announce in 15 minute i bet

1 Like

How will the crate work?
Will the crate change depending on your BR or will you be able to smuggle high BR weapons into a low tier match because you equiped a BR 1 weapon and the crate does not count?

1 Like

This is a whole different story for germany, since germany used paratroopers in a much wider range, more like the american or british airbrone troops the soviets never had many vdv troops to begin with.

The greedy snail strikes again! :slight_smile:

Yeah just like a certain gun all germans can equip on everything that only 7k were ever made
Curious

15 Likes

i bet we are gonna see joe poping up anytime soon unless he is busy today

Wow some people are going crazy on the forum because the soviet get one premium paratrooper squad.

Just a reminder that the german have three of them, chill.

15 Likes

There is not much to choose from, when it comes to anti tank its probably the Panzerfaust60 or even the M1 Bazooka, for sniper probably the mosin or AVS-36.

soviets had like 10 divisions of paras in ww2.

I’d take the Krieghoff over the AS any day.

meanwhile, August Storm:

1 Like

1 is available and the other 2 are not available any more and one of them is italian.

Lol.

6 Likes

What does that matter?

3 Likes

there he is

They are certainly not german, and when you throw a grenade they yell in russian.

But im sure that all of those will not be a BR 1 weapons on a squad that could be counted as “BR 1”.
That is the problem I see here.

The problem isn’t the squad, is another AS-44.

I don’t want more prototypes that were never used. In any faction.

2 Likes

That’s really all I want, is proportional limits to represent the true composition of an army in 1942-1945

1 Like