Reinforcement of premium squads

not my fault that they literally said about some unique mechanic without specifying what it will be

They are in the crate you dont get them as a secondary otherwise people would ditch their TT flamer squad.

i think the paratroopers in tunisia are rather semi good. the flamethrower also only has a small charge. Sure, it’s annoying, but you can’t fight super effectively with it for long.

I think you should still have the choice between a box or a 37mm at-gun.

I am not saying that they are better, I think they are ok.

But Why did the Italian one can have a different mechanic and not the British for some reason?

i think the british have engineer gear in the crate and you can create fortified MG positions.

It’s tier 1 most likely with the merge but it doesn’t matter since it will be fighting against 37/40/50mm and 75mm tanks and get demolished in a single hit so my dream of tier 1 vs tier 1 matches are nothing but a pipe dream it’s always tier1-3 vs tier 1-3

1 Like

Same as any other para squads, including the italians and both British squads.

1 Like

The only thing wrong with the “unique” mechanic is it is a mechanic all other para squads would die for.

Very jelly cant give the british and americans proper loadouts (i hate the weapon choices and pickups)

That and the playing any BR is just gravy (automatically the most valuable premium in the game because you can use it anywhere)

8 Likes

There is a tiny chance of having top rank tanks in rank 1 matches, it says its possible but with a very low chance usually its not happening but it CAN happen.

Yes, I hope they get a minimum BR or something.

1 Like

Dude they gonna nerf it to the ground (or more like correct to actual irl parameters) by cutting flamer range from 32m to 18m. Nobody going to spam them anymore post merge.

1 Like

You could use them in stalingrad low rank matches after all right ?

It’s already been corrected for quite a while now, but it keeps the extra damage, so it’s till a good flamethrower

6 Likes

So that’s why it recently felt like someone cut my range almost in half.

Immersion:

16 Likes

It breaks even further Japanese C-47 American C-47 British C-47 and now a soviet C-47, im surprised germany got a Ju-52.

1 Like

The next one?

Well, for once DF got historical accuracy right…

6 Likes

Thats true but its still lazy, they are backed by gaijin and they have paratrooper planes for italy and the soviets.

1 Like