Reinforcement of premium squads

They have decent MGs and free stug from day 1.
If you ask me, that’s quite tempting.

1 Like

So powerful?!!!
So the airborne supply kit of a Soviet paratrooper, does the equipment and supplies in it change as that paratrooper’s main weapon BR changes?
For example using 6 Mosin Nagan 1907s, is the contents of the supply kit are the same as when the paratroopers were in Berlin using as44s?
to escape the matchmaking mechanism and use content such as Faust, dt-29, avs sniper rifles in br1~2 phases

2 Likes

It’s already implemented in the game, Your first para flies much slower than the box, you need about 14 secs to reach the ground and another para need another 10secs and then 1-2secs for the next paras.
But they are still superior to any Assaulter premium squads that can’t spawn anywhere, have just 5 troopers (instead 6), can’t have AT gunners, can’t build anywhere over the map, can’t land on the roof and snipe, and can’t even get vitality perk while paras has +47.3% vitality balanced right?

3 Likes

Japanese would face the wrath in BRs 4 and 5. It feels really bad as a person who likes using hight tier weapons for the Japanese since I had to literally grind for it. That too as a complete f2p and without premium.

1 Like

We would have been better if we just had the Chinese campaign instead of the stupid Pacific

Why not? it’s a same class of weaponry that are assault guns from trechtree

4 Likes

Are the Germans getting any love? Normally you guys give us two event squads.

1 Like

Germans have enough for now с:

10 Likes

I guess they have been forsaken by the Snail God. Thanks for the reply though. Appreciate it.

1 Like

Gopniks apparently wore Uggs during WW2 :joy:

2 Likes

No Fedorov equivalent, FG42/II is inferior to AVT-40, STG44 is equal to the imaginary AS-44 that everyone can buy but for axis you need to buy GO weapons with a small limit. Axis paras are nowhere near as good as the American equivalent (except in Tunisia but flamethrower range will get corrected soon). It’s weird how you hide all top tier guns (besides STG44) behind Gold Orders or events. You know that top tier tanks are not everything and most people don’t care about driving Tanks and just want to shoot stuff. Also Fedorov MG which is most underrated and most powerful fake MG squad in a game.

4 Likes

That also explains why we still haven’t got P40 for the Italians, Allies been grinding Axis bots there for months because their gear was so weak till high lvls. Only since Flamethrower paras and Bredas community switched sides.
53942_rd

10 Likes

man i didnt even see that part this make this the most customizable paratrooper curently

Like can we atleast get these as customization options for the free squad? I guess not. Reason even more premium squads in the near future.

10 Likes

Germans have the Panzershreck. Dark Flow announces this brand new AT squad for the Russians to compensate:

3 Likes

interesting maybe we might get vietnam faction for that era? but i doubt we gonna get chinese cause china being china

I think this will depend on the composition of the player base in the ultimate extent. As in how many low tier Japanese players are there in comparison to low tier Allied players who are currently spread across three campaigns. The stomp which the US faced in the Pacific for a long while has now been reversed. Japan can’t be saved if enough high tier Japanese players are not incetivized to play as Japan on a daily basis. Depends on the kind of unlocks Japan will get in the near future.

New premium Squad

20 Likes

yea but what im saying is if people start playing jap in the merge they might rarely meet good US player since most of them might be in mid br or high br that what im kinda affraid when playing US in merge

1 Like

Yep. True. But still you can play against Japan if you are BR 4. While all those unlocks are there in the Pacific the one thing that I am worried about is the Jumbo. Even the last Japanese AT launcher can’t pen it.

2 Likes