Reinforcement of premium squads

interesting maybe we might get vietnam faction for that era? but i doubt we gonna get chinese cause china being china

I think this will depend on the composition of the player base in the ultimate extent. As in how many low tier Japanese players are there in comparison to low tier Allied players who are currently spread across three campaigns. The stomp which the US faced in the Pacific for a long while has now been reversed. Japan can’t be saved if enough high tier Japanese players are not incetivized to play as Japan on a daily basis. Depends on the kind of unlocks Japan will get in the near future.

New premium Squad

20 Likes

yea but what im saying is if people start playing jap in the merge they might rarely meet good US player since most of them might be in mid br or high br that what im kinda affraid when playing US in merge

1 Like

Yep. True. But still you can play against Japan if you are BR 4. While all those unlocks are there in the Pacific the one thing that I am worried about is the Jumbo. Even the last Japanese AT launcher can’t pen it.

2 Likes

So how des the crate work? Is it based around the BR of the squad?
Will it be at BR 1 and you will get PTRS to counter the Tigers if you chose berlin?
Or will you get a panzerfaust and can seal club everything in BR 1?
Having a full power crate in BR 1 would be stupidly OP and a low power crate in max BR just sad.

1 Like

hmm tbh im gonna wait and see if jap can get br4 cause their equipment is not the best imo

1 Like

Yeah. It’s stated in the announcement concerning the results of the second test server.

Japan is missing those AT launchers or higher caliber cannons to fight Jumbos while Americans are also missing both of them but against King Tigers. At least Soviets got their is-2 two times while both JP and US got samey vehicles with 75mm or 76mm.

1 Like

Yep. But the Americans still have the player base to muster. Think about the Japanese. I don’t know how they will cope.

i really cant think of anything related to the topic beside the sentinel ngl cause the para and chi he is pretty normal

By leaving matches every time they see Jumbos and then looking at the screen with the “locked crew for 5minutes” because DF thought that WT crewlock is such a great idea against leavers and had to add it to the Enlisted. I hope i’m wrong.

1 Like

Yes. The premium paras look like siberian janitors or some shit. Just terrible. :joy:

Please change the default uniform to something less boring.

11 Likes

Enlisted’s own version of War Thunder Berlin with Soviets armed with AK-12s and T-90Ms versus Germans with G36s and Leopard 2A6s plus new classes like FPV drone operators that can use kamikaze drones because the game going War Thunder route

4 Likes

Locking yet another mass produced Japanese tank behind premium/event is very lame. Leaving F2P players with 12mm trash boxes that barely saw combat and endgame tanks that stayed on the home islands. Saying this as someone that bought the two other premium Japanese tanks, very disappointing.

3 Likes

Why does their uniform matter if even the normandy paras get theirs automaticly replaced on round start with a generic af one?

The Japanese players will commit seppuku just like how they saw when the bombs drop And lost the war

why God

4 Likes

God have left the server man

this is a reference to someone

2 Likes

Not really. After all, the American don’t have an equivalent, unless they’re looking to add the Hyde Light Rifle.0

4 Likes