Reinforcement of premium squads

Mass explosion of WP grenades in the caves of New Georgia.

2 Likes

Ah yes the classic “I have no idea how WW2 was fought so gimme pew-pews!”

4 Likes

we be fighting on the moon again it seem

2 Likes

Russian announcement used here term translated on War Thunder wiki as APHE.

You can’t use the hull MG with the vehicle in Warthunder, and I assume they ported the model over.

Wait, you wanna Chinese M4a4 Sherman to fight against Chi-ha or even Ha-go?

I love how NOTHING announced in this news article is really new or revolutionary, and yet some people here are running in circle pulling their own hair off and screaming that the sky is falling, no wait it’s already fallen, no wait it’s been falling all along since the beginning of times.

12 Likes

And still we don’t have a map depicting the famed sewers of Stalingrad. Ironic.

1 Like

The mass spam of PPSh and PPS by the Soviets sure is historical especially in cities but the problem is we see so many assault rifles and select fire battle rifles in this game than what military reports say or photos from the actual war.

5 Likes

It’s also cool how all of a sudden historical accuracy is a thing?

AS is in the same ballpark as krieghoff and 100rd thompson. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I don’t think so, DF should give Chi-to and Ki-84 to Japan, and NEVER Give Jumbo to USMC.

1 Like

Might be a pipe dream on my part, but I’m hoping they add China first. You could have the Sino-Japanese war for early/mid tiers, and then the Korean War for late tiers.

3 Likes

Are the other paratroopers also able to change their primary weapon ?

The older ones? No

1 Like

Why not thats kinda unfair and just makes soviet more OP

3 Likes

the soviet dont even have a single squad man give them a bit of a break

He’s correct we may as well go all the way at this point

I want to give my german paratroopers mixed gear to have it a bit more realistic G43,Mp40 maybe a gold weapon or an MP717

As far as I’m concerned:

Someone that whips my butt with AS, Krieghoff or 100rds Tommy would whip my butt just as well with PPSH, STG or M2. Or with PPS, MP40 or regular Tommy for what matters.

I fear the player(s), not the guns.

7 Likes

yea that my way of thinking too it the skill of the player not the gun

altho sometime the gun might be strong

1 Like