Reinforcement of premium squads

i agree with you on this. The as-44 is relatively rare nowadays due to many people favoring fedorov over it but now anyone can get 6 of them by just paying. I wish they wouldve just given them ppsh 41s

2 Likes

i know

1 Like

Due to Finnish T-34s would be unique? and cool?
We have Finnish guns.
the Finnish fought the Germans and the Russians, In enlisted Finnish gear tends to be given to the germans.

Simply put: It’s a great way to add an event/prem squad, And Captured tanks aren’t insanely unexpected in the German army (See Panzer 38 T among other things.)

would be fun to have in april fool event tho tbh and it should be an objective

2 Likes

it would be so cool to fight inside this thing

2 Likes

yea that what im kinda thinking like capturing this thing is the whole objective of the april fool event

1 Like

Will players be able to unlock the Chi-Ha Kai in the future? I sadly missed the event time because of my job.

It can BE a map on its own tho.

1 Like

like i said it being the sole objective of an april fool event would be interesting ngl

what time

Yeah 2 pounder is indeed not great, but in war thunder AC I has a low BR (and can still br used for event) which make it reaaaally strong (at least for me).

But yeah it might not be great in Enlisted (particularly if it is above BR 2)

1 Like

Any? :star_struck:

Very important question. Can the hull machine gun on the AC 1 be used? Like on the Japanese tanks? Would make the vehicle more interesting to get

2 Likes

Event reward paratroopers modified the Tunisia feeling a lot, I hope these guys will not modify Moscow too much.

It’s not very usual even in current ongoing wars that fighting for a single 20 building village, multiple batches of paratroopers are sent in repeatedly.

So I guess best would be to rule out paratroopers on the lower level matches, or limit their usage count to a few times per team per match, regardless of the loadout.

But that’s just my opinion.

Basicly any assault weapon from tech tree.

2 Likes

Invented by DF apparently… since no one else knows they exist.

Added to the AC1 that never left Australian soil… indeed their only use by any unit was as mock-up German tanks in the 1944 movie Rats of Tobruk!

Warhammer WW2 takes another jump over several sharks…

:face_holding_back_tears:disapointting. but okay.

I misunderstood the word any

It’s an improvement on Chi-ha Kai - Chi-he had welded hull instead of riveted, and 5 man crew vs 4, a little more armour and more horsepower.

HEAT ammo is pure fiction as far as I can tell - the gun was exactly the same in both

Ushanka kalashnikov paratroopers.
I hope they play this when falling on their enemies:

2 Likes

Thanks! Cannot wait to see the event paras. Soviet BR 5 is looking deadly though. 6 paras with Fedorov Avtomats, 5 assault engineers with AS-44s (Hopefully we get the leaked squad with pine leaves and AT-44s.), Assaulters with AS-44s. Fedorov, Sudayev and Tokarev would be so proud.