Reinforcement of premium squads

Invented by DF apparently… since no one else knows they exist.

Added to the AC1 that never left Australian soil… indeed their only use by any unit was as mock-up German tanks in the 1944 movie Rats of Tobruk!

Warhammer WW2 takes another jump over several sharks…

:face_holding_back_tears:disapointting. but okay.

I misunderstood the word any

It’s an improvement on Chi-ha Kai - Chi-he had welded hull instead of riveted, and 5 man crew vs 4, a little more armour and more horsepower.

HEAT ammo is pure fiction as far as I can tell - the gun was exactly the same in both

Ushanka kalashnikov paratroopers.
I hope they play this when falling on their enemies:

2 Likes

Thanks! Cannot wait to see the event paras. Soviet BR 5 is looking deadly though. 6 paras with Fedorov Avtomats, 5 assault engineers with AS-44s (Hopefully we get the leaked squad with pine leaves and AT-44s.), Assaulters with AS-44s. Fedorov, Sudayev and Tokarev would be so proud.

What about gold order assaulter weapons? Can they equip those too?

Keep adding more premium powercreep without adding f2p equivalent, see what happens.

I hope devs know paras need rebalance or half the maps need rework, but at this point it’s another rugpull for whales money.

How come there were no news about silent nerfs to how slow paras fall - can’t wait to see it phrased as fix

4 Likes

On second thought AS-44 is cool. But since these are event and premium squads (who I know can basically equip any AR or SMG) it would have been way more unique to get something out of these 3rd and 4th options.

5 Likes

[sarcasm]Why do you say that? They so quickly fixed the issue of the grayzone camping tanks, the suicide bombers, the unresposive AI watching how squadmates are shot down one by one in front of them but in other cases not being able to stay 60 meters away from Dad, the weird death poses and twitching corpses and spin-jumping and left-right leaning laser-tagging opponents, the infantry-undestroyable barb wires pre-built on maps, the selectively killing bombing from all kind of weapons even when you are forced to sit in an arbitrary 20 m circle with no protection at all, because if a few opponents can sit in that bush bombed 24/7 by their oh-so-friendly explosives, bombs and shells, they’ll take over the world without a problem?

At least we still can’t give game mode preferences and if everything goes well, now we may lose campaign selection possibility as well…[/sarcasm]

With all that written, I still like this game, which kinda sounds weird. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have the impression that the developers stopped taking this game seriously, which each update i feel less and less the general theme of WWII in this game, it turns into a fantasy shooter, giving away powerful weapons left and right, this is the main reason why I didn’t even bother to play BFV and I wouldn’t want this to be a reason for me to stop playing this game either. I hope BR will make sure I don’t see all this madness at all.

I hope that someone will forward the general dissatisfaction related to this.

12 Likes

They have decent MGs and free stug from day 1.
If you ask me, that’s quite tempting.

1 Like

So powerful?!!!
So the airborne supply kit of a Soviet paratrooper, does the equipment and supplies in it change as that paratrooper’s main weapon BR changes?
For example using 6 Mosin Nagan 1907s, is the contents of the supply kit are the same as when the paratroopers were in Berlin using as44s?
to escape the matchmaking mechanism and use content such as Faust, dt-29, avs sniper rifles in br1~2 phases

2 Likes

It’s already implemented in the game, Your first para flies much slower than the box, you need about 14 secs to reach the ground and another para need another 10secs and then 1-2secs for the next paras.
But they are still superior to any Assaulter premium squads that can’t spawn anywhere, have just 5 troopers (instead 6), can’t have AT gunners, can’t build anywhere over the map, can’t land on the roof and snipe, and can’t even get vitality perk while paras has +47.3% vitality balanced right?

3 Likes

Japanese would face the wrath in BRs 4 and 5. It feels really bad as a person who likes using hight tier weapons for the Japanese since I had to literally grind for it. That too as a complete f2p and without premium.

1 Like

We would have been better if we just had the Chinese campaign instead of the stupid Pacific

Why not? it’s a same class of weaponry that are assault guns from trechtree

4 Likes

Are the Germans getting any love? Normally you guys give us two event squads.

1 Like

Germans have enough for now с:

10 Likes

I guess they have been forsaken by the Snail God. Thanks for the reply though. Appreciate it.

1 Like

Gopniks apparently wore Uggs during WW2 :joy:

2 Likes