Regular troopers shouldn't have full-auto weapons

Thatn’t not an answer.
And I don’t post stats as I don’t have any. I used “stats” once as I was prooven wrong, the end.

Yes it is.
Game was advertised as histrical and when OBT started it became this.

1 Like

We know how it ended in War Thunder. Splitting player base first then one of those modes just dies over time, this would be only waster of resources.

Many people are likely to choose it because it is for now the most commonly known war theater in the game. People like what they know, so it is obvious that many Americans for example will prefer storming Normandy with Thompsons than fighting in some Moscow.

Yeah, that’s the main problem here. They don’t seem to know which way they want to take. On one hand they advertise the game among arcade streamers and playerbase to gain higher player counts but on the other they still advertise Enlisted with “historical accuracy”. It’s simple thing: they could change the describtion and finally admit officially that accuracy is not imporant or start respecting those historical facts. Right now it is just false advertising.

Could work in the future. But before that they might loose some part of the playerbase because of their indecision.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, you can just make up stats stating what the entire community thinks when the entire community is telling you the exact opposite. You’re so full of yourself you refuse to accept anyone else’s opinions and tell them they’re just bad or to “git gud”. Stop being an asshole.

I didn’t predict that germans produced enough FGs to equip THE WHOLE GODDAMN WEHRMACHT!!!

excatly small map =cqc not about wanting to battle field i arm my self for the situation im in most of the time witch is cqc just saying not abusing anything

It’s not necessary. Heereswaffenamt has been working on the project of MKB for a long time as a replacement for Kar98k and MP40. FG42 doesn’t fit the role outside as a paratrooper weapon . On the one hand, too much recoil for automatic firing, and unnecessary since the existence of MG for infantry suqard. That’s why I recommend to replace FG42 with STG because it makes more sense. Personlly I would prefer a stable weapon with 2shot kill rather than a wepaon with one shot kill but 80% shots fly outside the target when farer than 50m

1 Like

True but imho Normandy feels like it was made because “have to” not “want to”. You can see it in various places here and there. Even Berlin, which is non arguably an infantry focused campaign, has much better map design, with different parts leading to CQC and to more open engagement. There are places for those laser gun ppsh and places where they suck. Normandy doesn’t have this even on bloody D-Day map :grin:

1 Like

Screw that, I want to give all of my boys MG42.
Any complaints?

1 Like

You are “splitting” the player base anyways. If you limit the automatic rifles, many people would leave. If you dont to that, many people would leave. And just because it happened War Thunder it doesnt mean it will repeat.
Its a beta. DF could test it and see how the players like it. And I dont think that these gamemodes will die. We have big fan group for the arcade one and a big group who wants to play historical. Why should one of this gamemodes die? That contradicts itself somewhere.

Everyone crawling like a snail? At least I don’t

So much innovation and testing out tactics/strategy were in WWII. To limit people to bad tactics with bad weapons is not the game I want to play. Hell, the US didn’t even use Bolt actions outside of snipers in Normandy.

Sure, let them go through growing pains, level up; however, to say… “This many troops must use bad weapons” is an odd choice and will be met with gaming the system… “KNIFE!”

If you want to play bolt action combat so bad… Isn’t there a WWI game?

1 Like

You mean 'muricans hiding from my 9 MGs?

i see a bunch of whinny babies limit , limit i cant deal with fulla atuos it must be broken limit them booo hooo booo hooo u push your way of playing on others when we dont want to play that way then u say I’m an asshole quit expecting to be catered to and i wont be an asshole why should i except ur opinion it totally wrong
fix the maps larger maps in general this would force more people to use less atuomatics the guns will work them selves out if u fix the maps duh but im an asshole and stupid

1 Like

no none there easy to counter as well

But you know that BA rifles were the most comon infantry weapon also in ww2?

Yes, Maps and objectives define what weapons will be strong and which will be weak.

For the sake of the argument agree. We can vote with “our wallet” and play time. I’ve played Normandy 2 evenings just to finish D-Day task, not planning to do that again or spend any money on it. Therefore, from my personal point of view, I don’t even care if devs give everyone MGs there or not.

Not for US soldiers… they were phased out by Normandy.