Regular troopers shouldn't have full-auto weapons

this is what ive been saying no one listens im just stupid by whinny baby standards

And replaced with full auto M2s?
Or maybe by the semi auto M1 that nobody here complains about?

1 Like

Your an asshole because you called everyone who disagreed with you bad at the game and constantly insulted them. As for me calling you stupid, I never said that… And no one did besides you… So you’re calling yourself stupid? That makes a lot of sense actually.

2 Likes

Yeah, you can play BF One, it’s ww1 and they have a lot of automatics there too.

1 Like

I’ll gladly trade you that M2 for the Thompson we should have earlier on. Hell, you can even keep that crappy M2 if you give me the Thompson in it’s place… Also, let’s put the BAR where it should be as a rifleman’s weapon and give us the Browning 30 calilber Machine gun that should be in the LMG role.

1 Like

You can arm all your troops with Garands and nobody will complain about it. We are not trying to make you play with only BA rifles. We just want absurd and ahistorical guns like M2 and FG42 limited.

3 Likes

Which means, by your logic, it would be useless to add Pacific and Afrika campaigns as you guys won’t enjoy it, as there are very few automatics there, even semi are not so common. So maybe jump the boat earlier?

Give me the Thompson, BAR for the rifleman, and 30caliber Browning MG as the correct LMG, and it’s a deal.

Yes.

No. It is and should stay limited.

No. It is and should be clas limited.

Yes.

3 Likes

they dont need to be limited fix the maps so it dont favor cod warfare simple its not the guns fault

Then limited to what? Both M2 Carbine and FG42 has no place outside a rilfe. They are either worse than MG or even sniper gun(like FG42) or worse than SMG(like M2 due to its insame recoil). Then you have to remove them.

I think I already mentioned 3 some sort of “realistic” ww2 games. So why dont you go play them if you want the BA action so much ?

1 Like

Both are problems of balancing them. And that topic was discussed many times before.

1 Like

Because this game is advertisded as historical/realistic. But it also got promoted to the CoD/BF/whatever player base.

We already mentioned 2 AAA games that have unlimited acces to ful auto weapons.

full autos

The game was and IS advertised as historical. I want it to be historical. If you don’t want it to be historical, go find enother game. It’s like complaining that you don’t get the burger in the restaurant advertised as vege restaurant.

1 Like

You tell me, how? FG42 has more recoil per second, vertical and horizontal, than Bred Model 30(even it should have less). Have you already tried using it(what’s your campaigin level in Normandie?)

Already present

I don’t think it worked that way. Wikipedia says about max. 3 bars in a squad, but feel free to correct me if you have better sources.

Definetely should be a thing, especially as stationary engineer MG, but handheld version would work too.

This game didn’t started as COD and was not advertised as one. He was playing it long before you showed up, so why he should leave and not you?

2 Likes

Decrease M2 recoil.
Split MGs into two groups: “run and gun” and proper LMGs. FG and for example BAR would be in the first group. You can read more about it here:

1 Like

The M2 should be an SMG, its recoil should be slightly lowered. This would let it be a fast firing close range smg with more stopping power than any other smgs. I’d call that a unique weapon that isn’t worse than other smgs. The FG 42 should be an LMG just like the BAR. They’re both lightweight with 20 round magazines and are designed to be a run and gun style of lmg. The FG 42 pretty much has the exact same stats as the BAR, saying that one can be given to all troops and the other only to gunners makes 0 sense.

2 Likes