Recatigorization of the BAR

Japanese going to just surrender early and become Allies to fight against the Germans in their brand new Shermans. That’s the new history according to Darkflow.

1 Like

some do like the FG and AVS which make up a minority of the automatic rifles

Also a entire rifle squad using Automatic rifles would more dimished assault and Machine gun squads

1 Like

By default, automatic rifles have ~60 rounds total, LMGs have ~100, ARs have ~120 and SMGs have ~150.

LMGs have the ammunition capacity but lack controllability.
SMGs/ARs have the controllability but lack the damage.
Automatic rifles have the damage and controllability, but lack the ammunition capacity.

I’d rather give every class a niche in an all-auto environment than make them completely and utterly dependent on another class for automatic firepower. Especially when riflemen themselves don’t offer anything other than extra meat on the objective, compared to other classes.

2 Likes

You want all riflemen to have automatic rifle but put the M2 in the assault category then what would be the Automatic rifle for the Allies then?

BARs. Johnsons. It’s not that difficult to infer from my words in the post you quoted this from.

full auto gerands

Whoever is censoring me just know it’s gonna be much worse once we get to steam and if you think I’m a problem imagine what steam will actually do

1 Like

I acutely quite prefer to use my BAR in a Machine Gun role rather than by a standard riflemen also then what would be the tire one Machine gun then?

Have you not played Tunisia allies?

The western allies has other LMGs. From Bren variants to imports, to old stock Lewis guns.

firefox_4ZGdQtqEcH

Soon™

2 Likes

yes and it goes Bren then BAR making the tire 2 spot the Lewis gun is already a fixed premium

Premiums have become tech tree unlocks.

The squads that will be removed post-merge feature most, if not all of them.

Event weapons, on the other hand, haven’t become unlockables. Yet.

You’re right

It’s an Automatic Rifle. Hence BAR

How in the world is a BAR superior to an MG42 other than Merica and 30-06?

Looks to me hes speaking of mg34 that has quite horrible rng & recoil & movement restriction combo

I was also wondering that

Who’s the butthurt idiot who thinks censoring the things they don’t like’s gonna fly?

1 Like

Still don’t see how the BAR is “superior” to the German MG series. Bigger mags and higher rof