Recatigorization of the BAR

Havent tried BAR tbh but if it functions anything like fg42 its by far better choice than any of the lmg’s mentioned.

Yep, and it was an early American squad automatic weapon, later replaced by the M60

ahh no

It’s just a WWI automatic rifle that was extremely heavy and had a 20 round box mag. Later updated to have a bipod and pressed into the LMG role during WWII

Well I know one other WW1 automatic rifle ingame that performs beyond quite well so that doesnt really mean anything

Im more intrested of its function ingame.

It’s function in game is technically historically accurate in a WWII sense. Missing the extra soldier to carry the bipod and extra ammo, but other than that

And I mean it’s a fully automatic rifle with a 20 round box mag chambered in 30-06. Literally all it is both in the game and in life

1 Like

on second though I would be ok with the first BAR (1st US MG unlock in Pacific) being able to be given to riflemen since it has no bipod and can be put into semi-automatic as well the top one

1 Like

there are many bars some belt fed just put one in each group

OK no wounder your comment got flag as I was not even talking about the BAR

They could also add a field modified BARa2 as an auto rifle since soldiers commonly removed the bipod because of how heavy it was

sorry i thought you were refering the BAR as a weapons to be used by shock troopers
and my last comment on my post is prolly what got me censored
imagine censoring people, censoring is for the weak will cowards