Proper BR-map links when +-1 BR MM is implemented

So what? This is not really an “historically accurate” WW2 game anymore and it never will be again. Accept reality. I’m fine with it so I stay and play. It’s still miles better and more authentic/realistic than some CoD/BF madness. If you’re not fine, just go play something like Squad 44 where HA actually is the first priority(and most certainly will continue to be so).

2 Likes

Dickers max never saw combat and had two built.
the T34 couldn’t take a 100mm cannon it didn’t exist.
Ho ri production never saw combat iirc
Type Hei Automatic Rifle blew up during testing.
the list goes on.
just because it existed doesn’t hean it needs to be here.

1 Like

Yes instead, in a past Q&A was confirmed that’s because (X) existed in the time frame of the game can be added and every old player can confirm this

1 Like

This would be great, I want HA but not that the game is no longer fun. Same as I’d wish BR 5 would cool down a little because it’s currently filled to the brim with things not used at all and explosives.
People’s definition of fun can be quite different from mine though.
bonus points if these historical battles were BIGGER!!!@

I had stroke reading your sentence. but if I understood correctly let me answer
I’m a pretty old player and never heard of this.

:+1:

To put it more simply for now, because was builded in WW2 can be added

Also

Screenshot_20240526-083219~2

The T34 100 in game use the LB gun you can see it by the kill feed, and this one was tested but scrapped in favor of the t44

2 Likes

Bullshit

1 Like

The it’s in the tanks description in the game one captured and destroyed by Soviets and one destroyed in fire.

Does that say it worked? it worked when the war was over.

1 Like

The LB Variant worked before the war was over but the t44 was already planned for mass production by then, and because German was at the end of the gas soviet simply dint rushed the production of new tank, but both t44 and t34 100 was fully operative before the end of the war

The t44 entered in service in the 1944 by the way, do expect to see it in game to

3 Likes

Dicker Max saw combat.

1 Like

What is this supposed to mean?

“Model 1943” is T-34-76, not T-34-85.

100% better than BR4 where T-34-85 is time travelling from the future, because Pz II and Pz III were actually there at Kursk again T-70 and T-34-76.

Cool story bro. Can’t wait to go play Walking Simulator 44 where Eastern Front is not even mentioned.
If you call yourself a casual, why don’t you go play BFV? It’s literally a better casual game.

So none of them were ever used.
You wanna argue they were used?

Wait how do you think it was captured by the Red Army near Stalingrad?

This one was actually never built, never beyond a wooden mockup.

Ho Ri never existed though? How does that work?

It existed 5 was ordered and just one completed but never used, the test based on the pre production model Hori 3 was done and reported, those who never existed was the hori 1 and 2

Screenshot_20240526-105446~2

1 Like

From what i understand the bar is if a prototype was completed before the end of the war it can be in the game, as in built not but perfected or even accepted but functioning more than a mockup like a wooden tank.
that is it no production or combat requirement, it did not have to be issued to any troops much less front-line troop.
If you do not like that talk to the developers and do not complain here, argue for the rule to be changed don’t complain about the results
one br5 is going nowhere and br5 needs prototypes, second you get a lot more of the Thomson spam which has like seven in the game.

1 Like

“When the first T-34-85’s delivered by Zavod #112 appeared, they were given to the best units, the elite Red Guards battalions. However, they were in training during December 1943, so it is uncertain whether they saw action before”

And you have sooo many loopholes, bitching about the T-34-85 M1943 is stupid at this point.

1 Like

JFC I’m not even gonna bother, it don’t mean a rat’s ass when some prototype was tested and “not delivered to the troops”.
Is-3 and T-44 do not belong to WW2 either.
Just how Me. Komet doesn’t belong to 1941 despite being tested in 1941, or AS, or RPD, this prototype bitching is tiring already.

T-34-85 didn’t fight at Kursk.
Any battle with T-34-85 is anything but not Kursk.
Really easy.

Literally your own link says in red:
'Information on vehicle is NOT accurate as of [9/3/2017]"

They do, and they definitely belongs to Enlisted. Enlisted is full of prototypes.
And both IS-3 and T-44 existed at least as prototypes during WW2.

So your crying is just annoying never ending spam. I highly doubt developers will rethink they’re approach just because of you.

Btw. And as far as I know, they shared information on their telegram they’re even planning (or at least considering) to alt history like Americans in Berlin and so.

1 Like

Because if you click it say, click here for the part 2… Sigh, believe it or not it was produced and tested

Perhaps devs should just do the same thing as they did the “About the game” in past.
Just delete anything related to “HA”

This can be easily done with maps as well.
Moscow maps could be snow 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
So they no longer are “Moscow maps”

Np.

1 Like

Nah but you dont care about stuff like Semo being on maps it never went.
But not a Model 1943 on Kursk. That is not historical enough.

1 Like