Pre-order: Radio operators of Rzhev

Does it use the Katusha rocket value? if so i guess it is good

Okay

I hope the custom lobby can be improved as soon as possible.

After all, if the custom lobby can be improved and players can grind the economy, then the new things players get in the custom lobby will become part of the vanilla game itself.

3 Likes

I do NOT care if we will have a new squad or not.
Instead could you guys just pay some LITTLE attention to the hackers, broken terrains, unbalanced battle matchmaking, broken and harsh economy system(especially when upgrading), poor survivability in Tier IV and V? We as players would like to see more efforts especially after almost half a year we have nothing fundamentally new but a series of old repetitive stuff. ( The last upgrade I would remark as good is the one that gives Jap Tier V weapons, since then we saw nothing really new to the game)

Seriously as one of the vet players I would recommend not simply selling new squads but a season of “OPERATION HEALTHY” to fix the above-mentioned problems. Otherwise playing this game makes me feel no more than a journey of self-torture to get weapons and just to torture others as its end.

10 Likes

Your big action rocket barrage gave me ptsd :laughing:

Genuinely scare me when called!

1 Like

… that you don’t need a premium / event squad to use it inside your mod?

i mean, that’s a starter.

and prolly biggest difference of them all.

2 Likes

This seems overpowered at the first glance, however - if the rockets are going to have the same “effectiveness” as the 4.5 inch rockets from Sherman Calliope, I’m not worried. Most soldiers don’t feel anything from their explosions, I always have to wait till the 76mm HE is loaded to wipe them out.

I wonder if this squad has a special tech unlockId so I could change it to 3x Katyushas shooting (big action one), which would probably be more spectacular and fit the uniqueness of its a premium squad.:smiling_imp:

So buy it with confidence, I try to add something unique to it

1 Like

There is an awesome movie about rzhev, free on youtube too :wink:

8 Likes

Why Rzhev? There have been more requested maps like italy and manchuria. I dont recall anyone suggesting Rzhev atleast on this forum

14 Likes

good luck with that.

you’re the only one who touches artillery calls.

the only one with confidence here, is the marketing team by greenlightining all of this.

well i hope for them it goes well for them based on their prediction.

4 Likes

well, it’s a br III soviet map.

anything that was eastern front related was necessary.

1 Like

Maybe the bombers could be replaced by the cruise missile, at least for the German radiooperators (but maybe the other nations had some V1 counterparts as well). Harder to spot and shoot down since it would be flying 3x faster than the 5 lazy bombers that get all shot down before reaching the target

This seems insanely powerful:

• Almost double the length of regular Arty
  • Can kill tanks
  • Is good against infantry

This should be a sidegrade to regular arty, this is going to be ridiculous at suppressing people from getting to objectives. If this is only available to Germany and the Soviets, I hope that this comes with an event for USA and Japan that gives them this callin. HE spam isn’t fun.

13 Likes

But some late war map would have made more sense as soviets already have moscow in low br. I hope the new map wont be too similiar with moscow.

1 Like

Was hoping to hear about the “french get something cool, not paras” thing

This update? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh no if it a br3 map we will have more people being “remove BR 4-5 from Rzhev”

altho i finally have another snow map to play (as you can tell i know nothing of Rzhev)

1 Like

I suspect that this campaign was meant to be released last year as planned according to roadmap.

1 Like

I will say this again: this kind of premium/event-limited new content trend NEEDS to stop. Especially when it’s straight-up better than what’s available in the research trees. It’s just not good for the health and longtivity of the game, no matter how much money it makes you in the short term…

11 Likes

yes should be the same as normal arty, apart from being lethal against tanks.

4 Likes

Which means Devs won’t be accepting suggestions regarding maps.

1 Like