Pre-order: Radio operators of Rzhev

Is it going to be a more urban cqc map? or a open one? Rzhev is large.

cool.

even more normal ww2 outfits being locked for premium once again.

love to see it.

anyway, yeah not really liking a new artillery call being locked for premium.

would have been much better imo if artillery squad type I had this call, and the second squad having raids with bombers and what not.

you know, having choises that matters instead of just upgrading it and leaving in the dust old stuff.

but that’s like a pattern. isn’t it.

i at least hope the new map will be great.

( even though that means, 6 campaigns to dress up german soldiers and having to rebuy the same customization that it will probably look like the others. )

14 Likes

I presume we’re gonna get an event equivalent soon too?

When does the US get to call in a nuclear strike?

BOOM! WE WIN!

weatherspoof

1 Like

Rzhev?

Now this is interesting.
A real “untold story of WW2” where both sides lost so many men over nothing that they didn’t really bother talking about this battle, mostly the Soviet counterparty since it was Zhukov’s failure.

However, introducing historical battles to this post merge Enlisted where Panther disguised as M10 is driving around Stalingrad and Hori magically turns from a wooden mockup to a working vehicle is a very slippery slope.

Will have to wait and see but remember that Rzhev happened in 1942-43 so it absolutely can not go beyond BR3 (T-34-85 or Panther from BR4 didn’t exist yet).

It would really make much more sense to add a new map like Poland, Bagration or East Prussia to Soviet high BR and free Stalingrad from the high BR slavery.

7 Likes

2 Likes

Maybe earn your 2500 spawn points first then

1 Like

And powercreep them to hell with cringy event ones.

4 Likes

100 USD Pre-Order Squad, only one soldier, with the ability to call in a B-29 and end the game ))))

5 Likes

Will this become a normal upgrade for normal radio operator? cause isnt that what happen with hmg as well?

if it is then what a timing im upgrading my radio squad atm

2 Likes

I haven’t load the image in this post yet, but what are the differences?

I think every player can make a try in big action. :laughing:

https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/lIXaTtfV9x0bZT61/

4 Likes

Rzhev. I wonder if we are going to see a new map.

HVARs go Brrrrrrrr

Animated GIF

I like the touch down effect on the new radio squads. I just hope you can see it coming from a mile away like in Tommyz Big aciton mod.

Ambience baby

10 Likes

Does it also come with broken red circle that artillery hits beyond anyway, so bots trying to avoid it get killed even harder?

2 Likes

I prefer this one, it’s more cinematic.

But I’d be happy if we had a new 4km detailed map in new campaign

9 Likes

Snipers on a radioman squad? With super powerful new radio callins? You just made the ultimate camping squad, why…

15 Likes

Dev literally said available to unique radio operator squads.

That announcement specifically said available in gunner squads of any level.

3 Likes

Well I guess artillery that can also fight tanks seems like a good idea, but shouldn’t that specific arty strike be less powerful against infantry? Like you know… a pick and choose instead of a straight upgrade?

1 Like

I appreciate new mechanics…

HOWEVER

There’s really fun mechanics in place, that have been entirely forgotten and really need a makeover:

• Smoke barrage. Nobody uses them anymore since the artillery cool down time, is longer.

I will propose, again, a recommendation:

• please make smoke barrage INDEPENDENT from normal artillery calls. Give it it’s own, separate countdown, so people can use it again.
25 Likes