Pre-order: Radio operators of Rzhev

So you just give the enemy free caps then. Cool.

I actually like to defend/cap objectives. Adding more powerful artillery just makes that even worse.

12 Likes

No more events for fs sake. Please. Let me research these in my own pace not through these frustrating, MOFO inducing events.

9 Likes

Can you tell us what type of rocket each is from Germany and the Soviet Union?

History tells it could even be RU-GER event rocket artillery units.

Event Hellcat and Zero with drop tanks say hi.

2 Likes

Powerful rockets filled with explosives are highly effective against both infantry and armored vehicles - they can destroy a tank by hitting the roof of the turret! A rocket strike consists of 19 launches and last 4.5 seconds like normal artillery barrage.

Fixed.

9 Likes

Just like the fire bombs and paratroopers, this new gimmick will probably be locked behind event/premium… Otherwise it would be available for already existing radio squad.

15 Likes

Otherwise it would be available for already existing radio squad.

Not like it’s impossible to add a squad in the tech tree…

4 Likes

So much new content since merge has been pay walled or locked into FOMO extreme grind events, it’s getting annoying.

20 Likes

It clearly IS going to be limited to prem/event squads. :man_facepalming:

To be honest, I want this.

7 Likes

Rzhev map coming for high BR? absolutely needed!
Edit: All BRs! The less Stalingrad and the more new things all players get, the better.

4 Likes

gameplay mechanic locked behind a paywall

yeah no thanks. Getting really tired of all these FOMO events, especially when unemployed sweats get access to superior equipment just simply because they can sit on their butts playing all day long.

5 Likes

And just like fire bombs or paratroopers (and WP grenades, and whatever else comes to mind) it’s going to be OP for weeks or months, later to be brutally nerfed to average effectiveness at best (paratroopers) or to complete irrelevance at worst (WP)

3 Likes

Big :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Battle of Rzhev is mid-war, so it could be for all BRs if it’s really coming.

2 Likes

Rockets for BR 2 and 3
Behind a paywall, and not for TT
Really not hard to understand/see, how you are constantly, causing this, trends in factions, and totally unplayable sides, who, will want to play US?

So no Assaulter engineers for USA/japan?, is what i was sort of expecting, after the first 2x squads event.

9 Likes

Radio semi auto sniper

Thats flame trooper tier premium…IMO

3 Likes

Ki-148 carrier Ki-48-II otsu when

At this point it is a pay-to-win that you giving to german so the american can’t counter them. Great job to broke the fragile balance that was existing. With a artillery so overpower as that it should be on the same cooldown as the heavy artillery.

5 Likes

That’s great! This game has some new features, but it must cost money
No cost=no updates